The majority of moles are harmless. In essence, moles are the result of having too much melanocytes on the human skin. They are accumulated pigmented cells which appear as dark spots on the skin. Oftentimes, they develop both in the upper and lower skin layers. In most cases, moles occur on the neck, face, arms and legs. In some cases, they could happen beneath the nails, on the scalp, toes. The shape, size and color of the mole can vary from person to person. It often appears in colors such as black, red, brown, pink and other variations of those shades. Whilst some moles are colored spots, flat and others may be raised. Some moles will disappear when a person ages, but not all.
20 Best Home Remedies For Skin Moles Removal On Skin And Face
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy for mole removal. Because of the acid content, it helps scab the mole and makes it disappear over time.
- Dip a cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar and place it over your affected area. Then, cover it with a bandage and wait till the next morning to remove. Follow this routine for 10 days till your problems disappear.
- As an alternative, rub the warm water over your affected area, then scrape the surface with an emery board. After that, apply apple cider vinegar over it till it gets white. Wait till it dries. Apply this method a few times per day.
Remember that apple cider vinegar may make the problem worse for a few days at the beginning, then it will get better in about 1 week. If it leaves a scar, you can make use of coconut oil. Also, to avoid letting the surrounding skin areas, you can apply petroleum jelly on the non-affected area before using apple cider vinegar.
Among many home remedies for skin moles removal, garlic seems to be the simplest option but it does work magically. Having natural enzymes which could be responsible for breaking down the pigments causing the moles, garlic can be used on the flat moles, to help lighten the dark pigmentation instantly. What you need to do is:
- Mash a garlic clove to get a good paste
- Protect the area around the moles with petroleum jelly as garlic may burn the skin.
- Place the garlic on your moles, wait till the next morning
- Apply this method for 4-5 days till the moles falls off.
In case garlic is too strong for you or the smell of garlic threatens you, think of iodine, which is safe to use even for sensitive skin.
- Take a Q tip and dip it into iodine before placing on the moles
- Apply this 3 times per day for several days, and then you will notice a change of the appearance of the moles
- After a few days of applying, the moles will fall off
4. Castor Oil
Maybe, you just think of castor oil when you want to ingest it, but it could be one of the most effective home remedies for castor oil. More specifically, it is good for skin care, including removing “skin abnormalities” like skin tags, moles, and warts. The advantage when using castor oil for mole removal is that it does not leave scars on the skin like other remedies. But, it takes months to get the good result.
- Mix a small amount of baking soda and castor oil together to create a good paste
- Place the paste over your affected skin area
- Wait for a few hours to remove the paste
- You can apply this method twice per day
Pineapple is packed with a lot of enzymes which might break down the outer layers of the moles upon being used. However, to get the best results, you should make use of fresh pineapple juice which is made daily because it has more citric acid.
You could mix pineapple with sea salt to double the effects and efficiently break down the pigments that make the moles stick together.
- Mix pineapple juice and sea salt together. Try to warrant that the sea salt is still a little bit course when applied on the skin.
- Place the mixture over the skin moles. Wait for several hours before removing it.
Note: You could also use other acidic juices such as lemon juice, grapefruit juice, etc to get similar effects.
6. Dandelion Root
This is also one of the most amazingly healthy home remedies for moles that you should not ignore yet try to make use as soon as possible for good!
Despite there is not specific proof about the effectiveness of dandelion root on the moles, it is sticky and milky resin which have been known to eliminate skin moles. Thus, if you are looking for home remedies for skin moles removal, try dandelion root.
- Washing the dandelion root and squeeze it. Collect the sap that comes out of it
- Apply that sap over your moles
- Wait for a few hours before removing it
- Re-apply the process for twice or thrice per day
7. Banana Peel
Having anti-oxidant properties, banana peel is one of the simplest home remedies for skin moles. The anti-oxidants could fight off free radicals and protect the skin from pigmentation, therefore removing the skin moles. But, you should use unripe banana because the more unripe banana, the better.
- Peep one banana to take its peel and cut the peel into many small pieces
- Place the inside part of the banana peel on your moles before covering it with a bandage
- Wait for a few hours or overnight
- Repeat the routine for a few days to get rid of skin moles naturally
8. Onion Juice
Having similar properties like garlic, onions contain an enzyme which efficiently eliminate moles and make the skin naturally glow. Also, it possesses acidic properties helping maintain skin tone by lightening skin moles.
- Take two onions and put them in a blender to create a juice
- Soak a cotton ball into the juice before applying it to the skin moles
- Wait for 30 minutes before washing it with water
- Keep doing this a few times per days for 3 to 4 weeks to get the best results.
As an alternative, you could mix equal parts of onion juice and apple cider vinegar together. Stir them well before applying it to your moles. Wait for several hours or overnight before removing it. Keep following this remedy for 1 month to get rid of the moles without using medications.
Coriander herb is not just for cooking with food, but also helps to eliminate the moles naturally. Moreover, it is cheap to buy.
- Crush fresh coriander leaves to create a paste
- Apply it over your affected areas and cover it with a cloth or bandage, then wait for 30 minutes
Follow the method regularly for 2 weeks to see good results.
10. Flaxseed Oil
This is also a great one on the list of the best natural home remedies for moles we would like to share in the entire article today and people should not skip at all costs for good!
Having healing elements, such as omega oil, flaxseed oils can protect the cell membranes by receiving just healthy substances as well as barring damaged ones.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of flaxseed powder and honey together
- Add flax oil after that in order to create a good paste
- Apply the paste over your moles and wait for several minutes
- Repeat the process thrice per day
11. Grapefruit Seed Extract
Among many home remedies for skin moles, grapefruit seed extract might be the little known. But, thanks to the high content of vitamin E as well as flavonoids, it can work as a natural treatment for your skin problems.
- Apply a few drops of grapefruit seed extract over your moles, then use a bandage to cover it up.
- Wait for several hours.
- Apply this method 2-3 times per day for 1 month or so.
- Or, you could mix grapefruit seed extract and avocado oil as the ratio of 1:10. Then, apply it over the affected areas, wait for 15 minutes before removing it off. Follow this method a few days till you get satisfied results.
Another option among many home remedies for skin moles is frankincense essential oil. In nature, frankincense is a little bit nature, so it helps to dry up a mole and eliminate it step by step.
- Take 1 teaspoon of frankincense essential oil and dilute it with 8 teaspoons of olive oil
- Dab the mixture over your moles and wait for several hours
- Apply this 2-3 times per day for several weeks.
However, it is worth noting that frankincense may causes scars, so if you want to avoid scarring, keep following this treatment for a few days even after your moles have been removed. But, stop using it if you notice any skin irritation.
13. Aloe Vera
Unlike other acidic ingredients, you can make use of aloe vera for removing and lightening skin moles
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on your moles and cover it with a bandage
- Leave it there for 3-4 hours to let the aloe to be absorbed entirely
- Do this twice or thrice per day for about 1 month to get satisfying results.
14. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree can work well for raised moles having a shallow root. Thanks to anti-bacterial properties, tea tree oil can protect the area from secondary infections. Similar to apple cider vinegar, people could be allergic or sensitive to tea tree oil. The best manner to determine whether or not you are allergic would be to apply the oil over an unaffected skin part in order to check how your skin will react to the substance. In case you feel a bit stinging feeling and it disappears after several seconds, then you can use this treatment. Nonetheless, if you feel a burning sensation, you might be allergic to tea tree oil and should avoid using this treatment.
If you find yourself okay when testing this oil, follow these steps:
- Dip a Q-tip in the tea tree oil and brush it over your moles
- Cover it up with a bandage for one hour
- Repeat the steps twice per day for about 1 month
Note: Do not ingest tea tree oil.
You may think that honey may be not an effective choice among many other home remedies for skin moles, but it can work well on different skin problems, including skin moles. Due to healing and anti-bacterial properties, honey could remove the skin moles safely.
- Mix flaxseed oil with honey to increase the intensity of this home treatment
- Dab a little amount of honey on your moles
- Wait for a few hours before washing it off with water.
16. Cashew Nuts
Not mention to being a favorite nut for many people, cashew nuts can be used to get rid of skin moles at home. In essence, cashews have some properties which could against the moles.
- Soak cashew nuts in the water overnight
- After the nuts are entirely soaked, you grind the nuts till you get a good paste
- Apply that paste over your moles and wait for several hours
- Do this daily to get the best results.
In fact, this is also one of the most effective natural home remedies for moles that we would like to introduce in the entire article today and people should catch the chance to learn carefully about this natural herb for good!
Having detoxifiers, vitamin C, folic and anthocyanins, radish can help eradicate moles. Thanks to the high content of antioxidants and isothiocyanates which eradicate those cancerous cells, radish will remove the moles at the root.
You can follow one of these methods to make use of radish for mole removal:
- Cut the radish into many slices
- Place them on your moles
- Wait for a few minutes before rinsing it off
- Repeat the process regularly
- Take a radish and grate it well to apply over your moles
- Wait for several minutes before washing it with clean water
- Repeat the routine twice per day
- Or, you can grind the radish to create a paste before applying the paste over your affected areas two or three times per day.
Due to the availability of flavonoids, vitamins, omega and linoleic acid which are useful for inflammation and help to lighten the pigmentations of skin moles, chickweeds is one of effective but simple home remedies for skin moles. You can find it at both liquid and powder form at any healthy stores.
- Mix chickweed powder and water together and use a cotton ball to dip into the mixture
- Apply that cotton ball on your affected area
- Use a bandage to cover it and wait for a few hours
- Repeat it regularly to see good results of mole removal.
19. Oregano Oil
With antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and anti-viral properties, oregano oil can be beneficial in boosting the immune system and clear skin infections. Due to its strong nature, so make sure that you dilute it before using.
- Mix thoroughly 1 teaspoon of oregano oil with 8 teaspoons of almond oil
- Apply it over your moles
- Repeat it every day
Pomegranate peel is often used to treat the skin moles because it has a high content of bioactive compounds as well as antioxidant properties which are useful in removing top layers of the skin moles. Additionally, it has flavonoids, phenoleics, ascorbic acid as well as proathocyanidins, which are good for mole removal.
- Grind the pomegranate peel into a powder and let it dry entirely
- Add lemon juice after that
- Apply the paste over your moles and wait for 1-2 hours before rising it off with water
- Repeat this routine daily
21. Fig Stem Juice
The last but not least effective one among many home remedies for skin moles mentioned here is fig stem juice. Applying it over your moles for mole removal is used for centuries. The skin lesions will be dealt effectively with the milky sap of the fig stem juice, even though the extract reason for its efficiency is not know.
- Cut and squeeze the end of the fig stem to extract the juice
- Apply that juice directly on your moles and wait for several hours
The article today reveals some of the best home remedies that can help you cure the appearance and symptoms of skin moles naturally right at the comfort of your own home. If you want to ask anything about this article, feel free to leave your comments and feedbacks below!