Acne is a painful and irritating skin issue. Nevertheless, this issue can be much worse if you are suffering from the back acne problem. Acne on the back can make it difficult for people to sleep and slow down the healing process. In addition, as you cannot see the acne on your own with ease, you cannot analyze the severity of the issue. Thus, learning how to get rid of back acne scars and spots fast at home.
- 18 Best Home Remedies for Cystic Acne On Face, Neck, Nose, Cheek, Forehead/ 20 Tips How to Get Rid of a Blind Pimple on Chin, Ear, Nose, & Forehead
List Of Best Tips On How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Overnight At Home To Try Out!
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the best tips that can be used in both adults and babies. So, if you or anyone else around you is facing this skin issue, you should keep both of your eyes on this article right now.
I. Quick Tips How To Treat Back Acne Overnight
These are some great quick tips on how to get rid of back acne at home you can try making use at home right from now:
- Avoid excessive drinking and smoking because it may contribute to acnes.
- Drink a plenty of water throughout the day to help a lot in flushing toxic substances out of the body.
- Avoid excess sun exposure.
- Do not make any mistakes of picking or squeezing back acne lesions.
- Take proper care of the skin by rinsing off your body regularly with a gentle cleanser and taking a shower after exercising.
- Avoid junk food items, such as heavily spiced fried and fatty foods.
- Follow a healthy diet that involves high-fibre veggies, fruits, and whole grains.
- Do not wear tight clothing for a while.
- Avoid pressure on the back to boost the healing process.
- Limit the usage of oil-based skin care products.
- Applying over-the-counter zinc creams and lotions may also relieve the acne breakouts.
II. How To Get Rid Of Back Acne At Home
Just like acne on your facial skin, back acne is triggered by bacteria and excess sebum production in the skin’s pores. Acnes can also develop on the legs, arms, shoulders, chest, and buttocks.
Using products like body lotion, sunscreen, or massage oil that clog the pores may also cause acnes and skin breakouts. Other risk factors include an unhealthy diet, friction from tight-fitting clothes, hormonal changes, and stress in the body and improper skin care, to name a few.
Though difficult and painful to take care of, you can clear back acnes effectively with many simple home remedies.
1. How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Fast – Aloe Vera
To get rid of the annoying acne on your back, try aloe vera. This natural gel can help kill the bacteria causing acne, reduce inflammation and promote healing.
A study  published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology in 2008 highlights the medicinal properties of aloe vera, such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties. This study also said that aloe vera offers an anti-acne influence.
A study published in 2014 in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment concludes that aloe vera is very useful for the cure of mild to moderate acne vulgaris.
- First, try blending 1 tbsp. of aloe vera gel and ½ tsp. each of turmeric powder and raw honey to create a paste. Use it to apply onto the infected skin, leave it on for fifteen to twenty minutes and then use water to rinse it off thoroughly. Repeat once every day.
- Cut open 1 aloe vera leaf and extract the gel. Apply this pure gel on the infected area 2 times per day for a week.
This is actually the very first tip on how to get rid of back acne fast overnight at home you should not look down!
List of 19 Ways To Use Olive Oil For Acne Skin & Scars Treatment On Face will show you some of the best ways to use olive oil for treating acne skin and scars on face, so check it out!
Turmeric offers an antibacterial property that can aid a lot in killing P. acnes bacteria, which lead to acnes. In fact, the use of turmeric is also one of the most effective tips on how to get rid of back acne fast at home that everyone can try!
A study  published in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin in 2013 discovered that curcumin – a compound in turmeric can help to exhibit antimicrobial activity that can inhibit P. acnes bacteria.
In addition, this common kitchen ingredient contains an anti-inflammatory property that can help a lot in reducing pain and inflammation. It can also help a lot in balancing the skin’s pH level to keep it free from breakouts.
- First, try drinking turmeric milk 2 times per day to fight pain and inflammation. To make turmeric milk, mix ½ tsp. of powdered turmeric in 1 glass of warm milk.
- Try mixing 1 – 2 tsps. of powdered turmeric and a little sesame oil to create a paste. Dab the paste directly onto your infected area. Let it stay still for about 60 minutes before washing it off. Use this natural cure 1 or 2 times every day for a few days.
3. How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Fast – Honey
Honey can help to keep the acne-infected area hydrated and calm. Being a natural antibacterial and antibiotic agent, it can aid a lot in reducing acne symptoms and preventing infection.
A study  published in the Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine in 2011 notes that medical-grade honey has the potential to be a cure for topical infections triggered by antibiotic-sensitive as well as antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
By adding honey in your skin care regimen, you can even prevent breakouts.
- Dab manuka honey or a little raw honey on the infected area. Wait ten to fifteen minutes, then wash it off with warm water. Repeat two or three times per day.
- You can also create a paste with 1 tbsp. of honey and ½ tsp. of powdered cinnamon. Use it to apply onto your back where you have acnes. Wait about ten minutes, then use warm water to rinse it off. Use this one time throughout the day.
Read on 30 Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Dandruff And Itchy Scalp, Hair Loss to discover some of the best ways to use apple cider vinegar for treating dandruff, hair loss and itchy scalp. Keep reading the entire article for more useful and easy to follow tips on how to get rid of back acne fast and naturally at home that everyone can make use right from today!
This is among the most effective tips on how to get rid of back acne spots and scars naturally at home that people should not look down yet try making use at home for good!
Borax is also proven a natural anti-acne agent. This powerful antimicrobial agent can aid a lot in eliminating bacteria and other toxic substances in and on the skin. In addition, it works as an anti-inflammatory agent, which aids in reducing the pain and inflammation associated with back acne.
A study  published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science in 2014 highlighted the inhibitory impact of borax on inflammation and P. acne growth. This study supports the anti-acne property of borax.
- Put ½ tsp. of borax powder within a bowl.
- Mix in a little water and 1 tsp. of glycerin to create a paste.
- Apply the paste on your acne infected region on back
- Let it to completely dry.
- Wash the dry paste off using warm water, splash the area with cool water and dry the skin with towel.
- Repeat one or two times throughout the day.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Another excellent tip on how to get rid of back acne overnight is the usage of tea tree oil. This essential oil is jam-packed with natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can aid a lot in treating acnes. When used topically, tea tree oil can easily penetrate into the skin and help a lot in drying out the acne within a very short time period. It can also help to reduce inflammation as well as redness on skin.
A study published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology in 2007 discovered that topical 5% tea tree oil is very useful for treating mild to moderate acne vulgaris. There are two tips on how to get rid of back acne spots and scars at home with the help of tea tree oil you can try right away:
- First, try putting 1 – 2 drops of tea tree oil onto a cotton ball and use it to gently dab on the infected areas on your back skin. Let it stay within about fifteen to twenty minutes, then use lukewarm water to wash it off. Use it once every day.
- Alternatively, try mixing 4 – 5 drops of tea tree oil thoroughly in 1 tsp. of honey. Apply it on the infected areas on your skin. Let it sit for about fifteen minutes, then wash it off using clean water. Repeat once on a daily basis.
Note: People who have sensitive skin should try to avoid applying undiluted tea tree essential oil. Add 3 parts water to dilute 1 part tea tree oil before using it.
You may also want to read 27 Best Home Remedies for Cold Sores on Lips and in Mouth
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Using apple cider vinegar is one of the best tips on how to get rid of back acne scars and spots, as well as every other type of acnes.
It can help to inhibit the bacterial growth and inflammation responsible for skin breakouts, thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it can help a lot in balancing the pH level of the skin, which is crucial to keep your skin free of every skin issue. There are two ways you can try at home with the help of apple cider vinegar as home remedies for acnes on back:
- First, try consuming apple cider vinegar every day as it can help a lot in keeping your skin healthy from the inside out. Add a little raw honey and 1 tsp. of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to 1 glass of warm water and consume the liquid two times per day.
- Dilute 1 tbsp. of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with a cup of water. Use this solution to apply onto the infected skin areas of your back. Wait for ten minutes, then wash it off using lukewarm water. Finish by applying a light, water-based moisturizer. Apply this method two or three times per day till the acne is totally healed.
If you want to know some of the best ways to use tea tree oil for treating warts on face and other body’s parts, read on 24 Ways To Use Tea Tree Oil For Warts On Face, Hand, Scalp, Neck & Finger
7. How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars – Green Tea
The catechins – a compound contained in green tea have antibacterial properties that can aid in fighting against acne-causing bacteria. In addition, the anti-inflammatory nature of green tea can help a lot in reducing the inflammation and redness triggered by acnes.
A study published in SKINmed Journal in 2012 supports the topical application of green tea extract for a lot of dermatological issues, such as back acne. There are three ways on how to get rid of back acne spots and scars naturally at home you can try with the help of green tea with ease:
- You can try applying an over-the-counter lotion that contains 2% green tea extract 2 times per day on the infected skin area.
- Mix together ¼ cup each of water and freshly brewed green tea. Dip a cotton ball in the liquid and use it to apply directly onto the infected area. Let it sit within about ten minutes, then rinse it off with cool water. Use this remedy 2 times per day.
- Besides, you can also simply drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea every day to boost your skin health from the inside out.
Being abundant in a natural astringent known as L-ascorbic acid, lemon can also help a lot when it comes to how to get rid of back acne scars and spots naturally at home. This acid can aid effectively in unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells. Moreover, its antibacterial properties can support in fighting against acne-producing bacteria .
- The first choice is to combine equal amounts of rose water and lemon juice. Apply it on the infected skin using a cotton ball. Wait for about 20 to 25 minutes, then wash it off using cool water. Repeat this method 2 times per day.
- Try rubbing a slice of lemon on the infected areas in a circular motion. Wait for ten minutes before washing it off using cool water. Use this remedy 1 – 2 times per day.
Note: Topical application of lemon should not be applied for those who have highly sensitive skin.
Oatmeal can also work effectively as a natural cleanser for your skin and also a great tip on how to get rid of back acne scars and spots naturally that everyone can make use. This means it can help to absorb excess oil and cleanse skin pores, which in turn can help a lot in treating acnes. It can also help to exfoliate and calm the inflamed skin area.
A study published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology in 2012 suggested that oatmeal contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and its administration is useful on a variety of dermatologic inflammatory conditions, including the back acne issue.
- Mix a small amount of water with 1 tbsp. of oatmeal to create a spreadable paste.
- Dampen the infected skin and use the paste to massage onto the infected skin area in a circular motion.
- Let it sit for ten minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it off.
- Use this solution 1 or 2 times a week.
10. How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Overnight – Tomato
Last, but not the least in this list of tips on how to get rid of back acne overnight at home, is tomatoes.
Tomato has salicylic acid, which is useful for curing acne. In fact, it can aid a lot in drying out the acne within a very short period of time. In addition, its anti-inflammatory nature aids in reducing the inflammation and pain commonly associated with acnes.
Besides, it can help to repair skin damage at the cellular level. There are two ways you can make use at home with the help of tomatoes to clear back acne naturally and safely:
- First, try preparing a solution with 1 tbsp. of tomato juice, ½ tsp. of raw honey, and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and use it to dab directly onto the infected skin areas using a cotton ball. Wait five to ten minutes, then wash it off using warm water. Make use of this solution 1 time every day for a few days.
- Alternatively, try rubbing a slice of tomato on the infected areas of your back for a few minutes. Allow it to stay within ten minutes, then wash it off using warm water. Repeat 2 times per day.
After reading this interesting article, we hope that all of my readers can find some of the best solutions helpful to deal with the symptoms of back acne. Actually, all of the home remedies for back acnes that we mentioned above are safe and effective in treating the back acne symptoms without causing any unwanted side effects. Therefore, you can feel secure when applying any of these home remedies. Now, if you know other effective tips on how to get rid of back acne at home overnight, you can share them with us by leaving your comments in the section below.