Perhaps, most of the women around the world want to have silky and smooth hair. However, today, many factors damage the hair including extreme humidity, swimming in chlorinated water, and using the incorrect wrong products for the type of your hair. These can lead to dry and frizzy hair. Dry hair occurs when our hair doesn’t receive enough moisture. This lowers its shine and makes the hair look frizzy, lifeless, and dull. Most women in the world like to visit a hair spa weekly for treating frizzy hair. However, for many, this isn’t a very affordable choice. Also, some mightn’t like the chemical-based products utilized in these spas. So, it is best to look for some effective and best home remedies for frizzy hair treatment and control because they contain natural ingredients and have no side effects. Continue reading our post in the line of Hair Care on Healthy Guide site to know more what they are.
15 Best Natural Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair Control And Treatment You Need To Know
1. Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair – Honey And Yogurt
The best natural home remedies for frizzy hair treatment and control should include this remedy. The combination of honey with yogurt acts as a deep conditioner. Honey helps to retain moisture and makes hair shinier and smoother while yogurt gives the nourishment for healthier and stronger hair.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- Mix the yogurt and honey well and later apply the mixture on the hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for around thirty minutes and wash with cold water
- Do this once per week to maintain your hair and restore moisture.
Learn More: 15 Best Natural Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair
2. Avocado For Frizzy Hair
One of the greatest home remedies for frizzy hair treatment and control is using avocado. The presence of Vitamin E in avocado helps to treat the frizzy hair. Plus, it gives the skin cells protections from oxidizing. It helps to improve damaged and frizzy hair because of its omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids also are necessary for health, and reduce the chance of heart disease and aids in brain function, development and growth.
- 1 avocado
- Few drops of olive oil
- Take 1 avocado and mash it into a paste. Then, mix a mashed avocado with some drops of olive oil. After that, apply this mixture throughout your hair.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and finally, wash off by using cold water.
Read More: 15 Best Natural Home Remedies For Hair Fall
Banana is also one of the most famous home remedies for frizzy hair. It helps to repair the cuticle and improve the condition of hair as well because it is loaded with Vitamin A, C and E, carbohydrates, natural oils, potassium, iron and zinc. In addition, bananas help the hair to look shiny and promote its growth. Moreover, they can protect against diabetes, kidney cancer, cure hangovers, lower depression, alleviate morning sickness and osteoporosis as well.
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- Few drops of rose water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- First of all, all the ingredients together to make a pack and later apply it on the hair.
- Leave it for an hour and thereafter wash off using cold water.
Check Out: List Of Top 21 Best Nutrients For Hair
4. Best Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair Treatment And Control – Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid and potassium, which will repair the frizz hair and give new life to the damaged hair as well. It is also a potent antimicrobial and helps to destroy different types of bacteria. Furthermore, it prevents cancer, diabetes, stroke, and can reduce the blood sugar level.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Firstly, add ACV to equal quantities of water. Later shampoo the hair and apply the mixture throughout your hair.
- Keep it for fifteen minutes and lastly, wash off using cold water.
5. Honey For Frizzy Hair
Honey is also one of the most popular natural home remedies for frizzy hair treatment and control. Honey is high in antioxidants and is immensely beneficial for damaged and frizzy hair. Plus, it works as a natural hair conditioner and moisturizer, making the hair shinier and softer. It also strengthens the immunity and is used to treat all types of health problems effectively.
- 4 cups of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Add honey (two tablespoons) to warm water (four cups) and mix well. Then, apply it on your hair.
- Keep for 30 minutes and later shampoo the hair.
Discover: Top 19 Natural Masks For Hair Care
6. Aloe Vera Gel For Frizzy Hair
An aloe vera comes with an anti-inflammatory property that helps to reduce dandruff, itchiness of scalp, and gives deep conditioning to hair by lowering excessive oil from hair and scalp strands. It also promotes hair luster and growth, and promotes the pH balance of our scalp. Moreover, it helps to prevent hair loss. For this purpose, apply aloe vera gel on your hair and keep it for thirty minutes. Finally, shampoo the hair with water.
7. Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair – Coconut Milk
Basically, coconut milk acts as a natural moisture treatment and light protein for frizzy hair. So, you don’t skip this milk when looking for the natural home remedies for frizzy hair treatment and control.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 small pot
- In a small pot, put coconut milk (two tablespoons) and heat it lightly until warm. Then, apply the warm milk on the hair and take a towel to cover your head.
- Leave it on overnight and wash the hair with shampoo in the morning, and leave your hair to dry naturally.
- Do this twice per week to enjoy bouncy and shiny hair.
8. Using Coconut Oil
Coconut oil comprises of caprylic acid, saturated fats, proteins and Vitamin E. Coconut oil gets deep into its follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth. It also promotes the scalp health and fights against insect bites, dandruff and lice. Last but not least, it prevents split ends and hair breakage, contributing to hair length. For this purpose, you need to take a small quantity of coconut oil and apply it into the scalp. After half an hour, shampoo the hair as normal.
9. Beer For Frizzy Hair
Beer is also a great choice for restoring moisture in the hair. In addition, it has nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids that your hair requires. Here are two methods to make use of beer for frizzy hair:
Simply coat your hair using beer. Let it stay for a couple of minutes and finally, rinse it out using cold water. This method should be followed once every two weeks.
Alternatively, you can mix beer, shampoo and conditioner in equal amounts. Next, apply this solution on the hair and later brush the hair to create tension. Wait for a couple of minutes and rinse your thoroughly with the help of cold water. You should use beer on the hair one time every two weeks.
10. Using Egg Mask
The best home remedies for frizzy hair control and treatment should include eggs. The egg is full of natural amino acids, which help to smoothen the frizzy hair. Eggs supply the best quality protein, promote healthy nails and hair, as well as protect our bones. Eggs are a packed with vitamin D, E, K, B6, and A, calcium, collagen, folate, selenium and phosphorous. They will reduce tangles, make your hair smooth, and enhance resistance to breakage.
Furthermore, eggs have enzymes which destroy bacteria and remove unwanted oil on our hair pores. So, this can be considered among the best natural home remedies for frizzy hair control and treatment.
Take 2 eggs and later separate the yolk. Then, take only their egg whites in 1bowl and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and a small quantity of olive oil to it. Stir this mixture well and keep it for about thirty minutes. After that, apply it on your hair and wait about 20 minutes. Lastly, wash your hair using a regular shampoo.
The proteins of eggs repair the hair strands while almond oil in this remedy serves as a natural hair emollient. You need to mix 1 raw egg and ¼ cup of almond oil to make a smooth paste. Then, apply this paste to the scalp and hair and let it remain forty minutes prior to washing it. Rinse hair using fresh clean water and use a shampoo & conditioner.
11. Best Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair – Olive Oil
Generally speaking, olive oil will help to seal the moisture on the hair strands and condition your hair as well. Thus, the natural home remedies for frizzy hair control and treatment should include olive oil.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Firstly, heat up 1one cup of olive oil and apply the warm oil on the hair, evenly distributing it.
- Take a shower cap to cover the hair and wrap around your head with a hot towel to increase moisture absorption.
- Leave it on for around 30 minutes and shampoo and rinse the hair using cold water.
- Do this thrice per week for best results.
12. Using Mayonnaise
Typically, mayonnaise has oil and eggs in it, giving shine to hair, making it strong and adding an additional protective layer of moisture. So, it is also regarded as one of the most effective and best home remedies for frizzy hair.
- ½ a jar of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- An egg yolk
- In a bowl, pour around ½ a jar of mayonnaise and mix in 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 egg yolk and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Whisk all the things together.
- After that, apply the mixture to the freshly washed, damp hair.
- Cover your hair with the help of a shower cap for 30 minutes and finally, thoroughly wash your hair with cold water.
13. Honey And Lemon
A combination of lemon and honey is also effective at getting rid of fizzy hair. Honey is regarded the ultimate moisturizer while lemon contains vital minerals and vitamins that promote healthy hair.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- Combine the fresh lemon juice with honey together. Dilute it with water (1 cup) and mix it well.
- Thereafter, apply it on your freshly washed hair, coating the ends well and avoiding the scalp.
- Allow it on for a gap of ten and fifteen minutes and finally, wash with warm water together with a mild shampoo.
- This process should be followed once or twice per week.
14. Vitamin E And Coconut Oil
This combination also works really well in supplying the nourishment that is losing in frizzy hair. Besides, it also aids in hair strengthening.
- 4 parts of unscented coconut oil
- 1 part of vitamin E oil
- Mix both the oils together. Shake well and then store it suitably. After that, take some oil relying on your hair length and now warm it in 1 double boiler.
- Afterwards, apply the warm oil all over your scalp as well as through the hair length. Finally, after about 40 minutes, wash your hair.
- Apply this oil 1-2 times a week.
15. Best Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair – Lemon juice
Using lemon is beneficial for frizzy hair caused by a dry scalp. Especially, lemon juice helps to strip the build-up chemical from hair, causing dullness and frizziness.
- 2 lemons
- Cut the two lemons and extract their juice. Then, mix the juice with water. Then, apply the mixture on the hair and scalp, and massage gently.
- Lastly, wash your hair by using cold water after thirty minutes. Do this process once every week.
These simple and natural solutions can help you combat the frizz and remain the smoothness and lost shine to your hair. Now, say goodbye to frizzy hair by following those natural home remedies and remember to share your tips with us.