Nowadays, hair fall and thinning hair are common problems in both men and women. As you know that hair enhances our physical appearance, so thinning hair or balding is a hair problem that many people want to get rid of as soon as possible. In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the best tips that can help you improve the thickness of your hair effectively.
- Top 30 Natural Hair Loss Treatments For Men And Women/ 16 Most Common Hair Problems in Men and Women Are Revealed!
List Of Natural Tips On How To Make Hair Thicker And Fuller:
Now, it is time to learn how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally. Most of the tips introduced in this article could be done with the natural products around your house. Check out below!
I. Causes Of Thinning Hair
The exact cause of thinning hair may not be fully understood, but there are some contributing factors. Some of them include:
- Excessive emotional or physical stress
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Poor haircare routine
- Use of wrong haircare products
If you are struggling with balding or thinning hair, you do not need to spend money on costly treatments and haircare products. In this article, we will show you some natural remedies that can help make your hair thicker and fuller.
List of 15 Best Home Remedies For Hair Fall Treatment And Prevention will show you some of the natural treatments and preventive measures for hair fall, so check it out!
II. How To Make Hair Thicker – Diet And Habits
There are some natural tips on how to make hair thicker naturally. All of these tips have been reported to be effective in making your hair fuller, longer and thicker without causing any unwanted side effect. And, here are some of them:
1. Have A Healthy Diet
This should be the first tip on how to make hair thicker naturally that we want to mention in this article and want all of my readers to apply for good. A healthy diet that is rich in protein and other nutrients is very important for healthy and thick hair. Therefore, you should try to add more milk, Greek yogurt, eggs, poultry, fatty fish, beans, legumes, seeds, nuts, whole grains, and fresh leafy greens to your diet. Follow this diet religiously and then you will notice that your hair is thicker and fuller in a matter of weeks.
Read on Top 21 Best Nutrients For Hair Growth And Development to discover some of the best nutrients you should take in if you want to boost your hair growth.
2. Choose Proper Haircare Products
To make your hair thicker and fuller, you should avoid chemical- based haircare products. Most of them contain chemicals that can cause much damage. So, if you are worried about hair fall and thinning hair, it is recommended for you to avoid these products. Laureth sulfates and sodium laurel are cleaning properties and they can be found in most shampoos. These chemicals can strip the natural oils of your hair and cause it to fall out over time. Therefore, you should opt for organic products or products containing natural oils and soap agents.
To know some of the best tips that can help you boost hair growth for men and women, read on 27 Best Tips On How To Grow Hair Faster For Men And Women
3. Do Not Wash Your Hair Too Often
The scalps produce natural oils that protect them from damages. When these oils are washed away too often, your hair will become weaker over time. It is advised to wash your hair 2- 3 times a week if your hair is not too oily. And, if your hair is quite oily, you can wash it 3- 4 times a week. To treat the hair in between washes, you can try using dry shampoo. It keeps your hair looking fresh and thicker. More importantly, you should wash your hair with cold water in order to help it grow healthy, protecting it from breakage and damage.
If you want to know some of the best masks for oily hair that you can make with ease at the comfort of your own home, read on List Of 31 Best Natural Homemade Masks For Oily Hair
4. Gently Treat Your Hair
Treating your hair gently can help decrease hair loss. You should use a wide-toothed comb, and deal with the tangles with care. Also, you should be gentle when your hair is still wet. You do not towel it dry roughly because this may cause hair fall. Instead, use a towel to gently pat your hair dry. Moreover, you should avoid ponytails as well as other hairstyles such as braids and weaves that pull and stretch your hair’s strands because it can cause hair breakage.
Plus, do not overuse heated hair appliances such as blow dryers, curling irons and straight irons because they can cause your hair to become brittle and dry. If possible, let your hair air-dry and only use styling tools for special occasions. In case you must use these styling tools regularly, apply a heat-protecting product to your hair right before styling. Also, only use the lowest temperature setting when using these styling tools.
5. Protect Your Hair From Pollutants
When it comes to effective ways on how to make hair thicker and fuller, you should try to protect your hair from pollutants. It is difficult to avoid exposure to environmental toxins, but you can try taking a few preventative measures:
- Wear a hat when walking or biking through heavy traffic.
- Wear a swim cap when swimming in chlorinated pools
- Do not spend much time in places that are polluted.
6. Take Hair-Boosting Supplements
Actually, this is a great way on how to make hair thicker and fuller that you should give it a try! It is not easy to get all of the nutrients required for your hair, so you can try taking hair-boosting supplements to make your hair grow thicker, and longer. Try taking fish oil, Viviscal, or biotin daily for a few months. Try some different brands to determine what ones work best on your hair.
7. Reduce Stress
Stress can be a possible cause of thinning hair and hair fall. If you are stressful, you need to remove your stress from your life. Calm your mind by doing what you like, and making healthy lifestyle choices. Actually, reducing stress is a great way on how to make hair thicker that you should not look down, yet try to follow proper techniques to reduce stress.
8. Fake It
When you have thinning hair and want to make it look thicker immediately, you can use the power of illusion. Ask your hairdresser for the best hairstyle to create volume and thickness in your hair. You should trim your hair every 6-8 weeks in order to make your hair look healthier and more bouncy. Also, you can use color to increase your hair’s volume. Plus, you can try using clip-on extensions. This is a great way to add volume, and length to your hair.
9. Get Enough Vitamins And Minerals
To make your hair healthy from the inside, you need to take in vitamins and minerals that are essential for the hair growth. They include:
- Vitamin E: It helps to increase the blood circulation to the scalp and promote hair growth. So, you should try to add vitamin E-rich foods such as tofu, sunflower oil, soybean oil, cereals, etc. to your diet as soon as possible.
- Vitamin A: According to a study about best vitamins for hair growth , it is very essential for healthy hair. However, if you take in too much vitamin A, it will cause unintentional hair loss. Some common sources of vitamin A that you should consume more daily are mango, prunes, orange, carrot, papaya, etc.
- Vitamin B: It can help to boost up the hemoglobin production in the blood and increase the blood circulation to the scalp as well. Therefore, you should add more vitamin B-rich foods such as fish, oatmeal, beans, chicken, potato, and banana to your daily meals.
- Protein: Keep in mind that our hair is made of keratin, which is a type of protein. Therefore, you should follow a protein-rich diet if you want to improve your hair’s condition. You should add some protein-rich foods such as soybean, tofu, eggs, chicken, kidney beans, etc. to your daily diet.
- Omega-3 fatty acid: Some great sources of omega-3s are nuts, olive oil, and avocados.
- Biotin: You should add biotin-rich foods to your diet. They are seafood, eggs and soybeans.
III. Home Remedies To Treat Thinning Hair
There are some home remedies that you should consider applying, especially if you want to improve your hair texture and simultaneously increase the thickness of your hair. They include:
1. Olive Oil
When you are looking for great ways on how to make hair thicker with natural ingredients, olive oil can be helpful because it can help add thickness to your hair. Moreover, it will help strengthen and soften your tresses. Use any of the following remedies once or twice per week.
- Mix olive oil with honey to create a paste
- Then, apply this mixture on your hair and let it sit on for half an hour
- Finally, wash your hair with fresh water.
- Massage your hair with some warm olive oil
- Leave it on for 30- 45 minutes.
- Next, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Also, you can leave the olive oil on the hair overnight and then wash off your hair with a mild shampoo the next morning.
2. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds can be used to help you have better hair growth and prevent hair loss and balding; therefore, it can be known as one of the best home remedies on how to make hair thicker that you should try out!
- Soak fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water overnight
- Then, use this water as a hair rinse.
- Reapply it once or twice per week.
- Soak 2- 3 tbsp. of fenugreek seeds in water for 8- 10 hours.
- Then, grind these seeds to create a fine paste.
- Also, add 2 tsp. of coconut milk to this paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave it on for half an hour before washing it off with warm water.
- Reapply this remedy weekly to enjoy a thicker and fuller hair.
3. Castor Oil
Massaging your hair and scalp regularly with castor oil can help bring you thicker hair naturally. According to a research about castor oil for hair growth , it coats your hair thoroughly and prevents hair fall. Moreover, castor oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, so it will promote hair growth.
- Mix equal amounts of coconut oil and castor oil and heat up this mixture.
- Then, apply this mixture on your hair and scalp and gently massage it in circular motions.
- Next, comb your hair to remove tangles and distribute the oil throughout the hair.
- After that, use a towel moistened with lukewarm water to cover your hair
- Let it sit on for about an hour before shampooing your hair as usual.
- Reapply this remedy once per week to enjoy thicker hair.
4. Henna Leaves
Another simple way on how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally is to make use of henna. Henna leaves will make your hair softer, thicker, less prone to breakage and also provide it with a natural color. However, in order to avoid staining, wear the gloves and use a hair brush when using any of the following remedies. There are two easy ways for you to use henna leaves for nourishing hair.
- Grind some fresh henna leaves with a small amount of water to create a fine paste.
- Allow it to sit on for 2 hours before applying the paste to your hair.
- Then, use a shower cap to cover your hair.
- After several hours of application, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Mix henna powder with enough water to create a paste. You can use green tea instead of plain water for better conditioning.
- Let the henna paste stay overnight.
- The next morning, add a raw egg and 2 tsp. of lemon juice to this paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and wait until it dries completely.
- Finally, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
There are other home remedies on how to make hair thicker and fuller that we will introduce in this article. So, you should keep reading this article and then consider applying any of these remedies for good.
5. Indian Gooseberry
The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties found in Indian gooseberry can help you maintain a healthy scalp and stimulate your hair growth, making it a great way on how to make hair thicker naturally.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of Indian gooseberry powder with 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Heat up this mixture until boiling.
- Then, strain the oil mixture and gently massage it onto your hair and scalp before going to sleep.
- Shampoo your hair the next morning and reapply this remedy weekly.
- Mix 1/4 cup of lukewarm water in ½ cup of powdered Indian gooseberry
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes before applying it on your hair
- Let it sit on your hair for 15- 20 minutes. Then, after several hours, wash off your hair as usual.
- Follow this remedy every several weeks.
- Note: Take the extract from Indian gooseberry fruit as a dietary supplement for thicker and fuller hair.
Avocado can also be used to make your hair thicker and fuller because it moisturizes and adds thickness to your hair. Moreover, the vitamin E found in avocados can contribute to the health of your hair and scalp. Use any of the following remedies once a week.
- Mix a mashed banana, a mashed avocado and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Then, massage this mixture on your hair and scalp and leave it on for about half an hour.
- Finally, wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of wheatgerm oil with ½ a ripe mashed avocado.
- Then, apply this mask on your freshly shampooed hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with your regular shampoo.
7. Aloe Vera
Another popular way on how to make hair thicker and fuller is to use aloe vera due to its moisturizing power. According to a study about aloe vera for hair regrowth , aloe vera will also help maintain the pH balance of your scalp.
- Take the gel from 1- 2aloe vera leaves and then apply it onto your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for half an hour before washing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice per week.
- Mix 2 tsp. of coconut milk in some fresh aloe vera gel
- Then, apply it to your hair scalp and let it sit on for about 30 minutes before washing it off with your regular shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice per week.
- Consume 1 tbsp. of aloe vera juice on a daily basis when you have an empty stomach to stimulate hair growth.
If you want to enjoy thicker and stronger hair, regular protein treatment may be one of the best solutions. For this hair treatment, the most important ingredient is eggs. To know how to make hair thicker and fuller by using eggs, you can apply any of the following methods:
- Beat 1- 2 eggs properly, depending on your hair’s length.
- Then, apply the egg on your wet hair and wait for half an hour.
- Wash it off with warm water and your regular shampoo.
- Reapply this protein treatment once or twice per week.
- Mix one egg yolk, 2 tbsp. of water and 1 tbsp. of your favorite hair oil together.
- Gently massage your scalp with this mixture.
- Repeat this remedy once per week to help you enjoy fuller and thicker hair.
Flaxseed is rich in omega 3s and protein, so it can help promote your hair growth. Therefore, if you are looking for a simple way on how to make hair thicker and fuller, you can consider making use of flaxseed right now.
- Eat fresh ground flaxseeds to help promote thicker hair. Also, you can take flaxseed oil
- Soak 1/4 cup of flaxseeds in a bowl of water overnight.
- The next day, boil these flaxseeds in 2 cups of water while stirring occasionally.
- When it thickens, turn off the heat and then strain the gel.
- Also, add a few drops of hair oil to it.
- Let it cool down and then use it as a homemade hair gel.
10. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil contains hydrating and moisturizing properties, so it can help stimulate hair growth by increasing the blood flow, repairing dry and damaged hair and moisturizing your hair follicles. In fact, using jojoba oil is also an effective way on how to make hair thicker and fuller in a month that you should learn and then apply for good!
- Apply some jojoba oil directly onto your hair and scalp
- Gently massage your hair for about 5 minutes and let it stay overnight
- The next morning, wash off your hair with your regular shampoo and clean water.
- Reapply this remedy 2 – 3 times per week for about a month to get the best results.
11. Rosemary Oil
Another great way on how to make hair thicker naturally is to make use of rosemary oil. Actually, rosemary oil can help increase the cell division and expand the blood vessels, hence improving the blood circulation. This oil can also help to stimulate hair growth. To use rosemary oil for treating thinning hair, you can apply either of the following methods:
- Mix rosemary oil with your conditioner or shampoo.
- Then, gently massage your scalp with this mixture
- Mix equal amounts of rosemary oil and olive oil or tea tree oil
- Then, apply this oil mixture directly onto your hair
- Gently massage your hair and scalp for about 5 minutes and let it stay overnight
- The next morning, wash it off with clean water and your regular shampoo.
- Reapply this remedy 2- 3 times per week for about a month.
Using licorice is a great way on how to make hair thicker and fuller in one month. It contains soothing properties, so it can help deal with irritated and dry scalp. Also, it can help to open the scalp’s pores and give the nourishment to the hair follicles.
- Mix a pinch of saffron,2 tbsp. of licorice powder with 4 tbsp. of milk to create a paste
- Apply this paste onto your thinning hair areas or bald patches
- Let it stay on overnight and wash it off the next morning
13. Use A Mixture Of Essential Oils
Essential oils are good for dealing with several health problems, including balding or thinning hair. For instance, rosemary oil can help boost healthy blood circulation. Jojoba oil contains moisturizing and hydrating properties, so it can help moisturize your hair follicles, improve blood circulation and repair damaged hair. Both lavender oil and cedarwood oil have been used in treating hair loss. Here is the recipe for an essential oil mixture that can help grow thick hair fast.
- Mix 1 tsp. of grapeseed oil, ½ tsp. of jojoba oil, 3 drops each of rosemary oil and lavender oil, with 2 drops each of cedarwood oil and thyme oil.
- Then, use this oil mixture to massage your scalp for 2- 3 minutes at night
- Leave it on overnight and wash it off with clean water the next morning.
14. Sage Oil
Sage oil can also be used for a few health benefits. This is because this oil helps in dealing with hair loss and thinning hair issues. Besides, sage oil can help treat digestive disorders as well as skin problems such as wrinkles and acnes. You can combine sage oil with apple cider vinegar or lavender oil for better results.
- Mix the equal amounts of sage oil and apple cider vinegar or lavender oil
- Then, apply this mixture directly onto your scalp
- Gently massage your hair and scalp for about 5 minutes and leave it on for overnight
- The next morning, wash it off with clean water and your shampoo
- Reapply this remedy 2- 3 times per week for about one month to achieve the best results.
Actually, using sage oil to massage your scalp regularly is also an effective way on how to make hair thicker at home that you should consider using to strengthen and nourish your hair.
15. Black Peppercorn
Using black peppercorn can bring about lustrous and soft hair while improving your hair texture and hydrating your scalp naturally thanks to its essential oils.
- Mix 1/2 cup of lime juice with 2 tsp. of peppercorn to form a smooth paste
- Then, apply this paste onto your hair
- Cover your head with a warm towel for deep penetration
- Leave it on for about half an hour before washing it off with clean water.
In brief, this remedy is one of the most effective tips on how to make hair thicker naturally that we want to reveal in this article and all of my readers who want to get shiny, soft and thick hair should learn and then make use for good.
When it comes to simple ways on how to make hair thicker and fuller, do not forget honey. We all know that lack of nutrients is one of the main causes of thinning hair. To deal with this hair problem, you need to provide your hair and scalp with enough essential vitamins and minerals. And honey is one of the best options you should try out. It works as a humectant to keep your hair hydrated; therefore, your hair can be dealt with hair dryness and breakage.
- Mix 1 tbsp. each of honey and dried sage, ½ tbsp. of olive oil or coconut oil and ½ cup of water
- Then, apply this mixture onto your hair and scalp
- Gently massage the scalp for about 5 minutes and then let it sit on for half an hour
- Finally, wash it off with your regular shampoo
- Reapply this remedy once a week
- Heat coconut oil or olive oil and then mix the oil with some honey and yogurt. If you get oily hair, you should use buttermilk instead of yogurt.
- Then, apply this mixture on your damp hair.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Reapply this remedy once a week.
17. Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper can help boost hair growth and prevent hair loss thanks to its content of capsaicin. When you use this ingredient on your hair scalp, you can activate the nerves and boost the blood circulation to your scalp, thereby increasing the nutrient absorption and boosting hair growth.
- Mix 2 tsp. of olive oil and 1 tsp. of pepper powder
- Then, apply this mixture on your hair scalp and let it sit on for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with cold water.
- Reapply this remedy once a month
18. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in protein, iron and other essential minerals, so you can make use of coconut milk in order to promote hair growth and prevent hair breakage. Now, if you want to know how to make hair thicker naturally with the help of coconut milk, you can take the following steps:
- Apply some coconut milk onto your scalp and hair.
- Allow it to stay overnight and rinse it off using cool water the next morning
- Repeat this treatment whenever you wash your hair.
19. Coconut Oil
Other great ways on how to make hair thicker and fuller must include using coconut oil. Being high in potassium, coconut oil can help improve the health of your hair scalp and repair damaged hair. Also, coconut oil also helps deal with dandruff, hair breakage, and hair loss.
- Gently massage all over your hair scalp with some coconut oil
- Leave it on for overnight and wash off your hair the next morning.
- Alternatively, use the hot oil treatment if you want to get better results
- Reapply this home remedy whenever you wash your hair
20. Cumin Seeds
Cumin seeds consist of many essential nutrients that are important for healthy hair. Using this treatment can help boost the hair growth. By taking the following steps, you will be able to improve your hair texture and boost your hair development.
- Soak 2 tsp. of cumin seeds in about half a cup of olive oil or castor oil and let it stay overnight.
- The next morning, apply this paste on your hair
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off with your shampoo
- Repeat this home remedy once a month.
21. Green Tea
According to a study about hair and skin uses of green tea , green tea contains powerful antioxidants, so it can help prevent hair loss and boost up hair growth. Therefore, if you want to increase the thickness of your hair by using green tea, you should follow the instructions below:
- Apply some warm green tea onto your hair scalp.
- Let it sit on for about 60 minutes
- After that, wash it off with cold water
- Reapply this remedy whenever you wash your hair
Biotin, a water-soluble B-vitamin, can be found in most of the green leafy veggies. In case you are deficient in this nutrient, you will be more prone to experience hair loss. Therefore, if you are struggling with hair fall, this nutrient will be one of the best options for you. You can take biotin supplements or apply biotin mixed with any oil directly to the hair. Then, massage your scalp and allow it to stay overnight.
23. Potato Juice
Potato is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, which have been found to be good for healthy hair. So, if you have thinning hair, you should not forget this remedy. Now, take the following steps if you want to get rid of thinning hair with the help of potato juice:
- Peel the potato and then blend potato slices to take out its juice
- Apply the potato juice on your hair scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with your shampoo and clean water
- Reapply this treatment whenever you wash your hair
Do you want to know other home remedies on how to make hair thicker naturally? Now, continue to read the remaining of this article and then try to apply any of these home remedies as soon as possible.
24. Apple Cider Vinegar
If you do not know how to make hair thicker naturally, you can consider taking advantage of this ingredient. Apple cider vinegar helps you gently cleanse your hair scalp, boost up the hair growth and simultaneously maintain the pH balance.
- At first, wash your hair as usual with your shampoo
- Then, mix 75ml of apple cider vinegar in 1l of water and use this solution as your final rinse
- Repeat this treatment whenever you wash your hair.
25. Red Onion
It is amazing to know that onion can be used to make your hair fuller and thicker thanks to its high content of sulfur. Studies found that sulfur can aid to increase blood circulation to your scalp, boost the collagen production and enlarge your hair follicles’ pores.
- Cut 2- 3 red onions into small pieces
- Then, crush them to extract out its juice and apply it onto your scalp
- Let it sit on for about 15- 20 minutes
- Finally, rinse it off with your shampoo
26. Orange Juice
When it comes to effective ways on how to make hair thicker and fuller, you should try using orange. We all know that orange fruit contains citric acid properties that help in treating dandruff on scalp, promoting the hair growth. To use orange juice for boosting your hair growth, you can take the following steps:
- Mash the orange peel in order to take its pulp
- Then, apply the pulp onto your hair
- Let it sit on for about 20 minutes before washing it off
- Reapply this remedy once a week for thicker hair
- Mix equal amounts of apple juice with orange juice. Also, add olive oil to this mixture for better results.
- Then, apply this mixture onto your hair and scalp and let it sit on for half an hour.
- Finally, wash it off with water.
- Reapply this treatment once per week.
27. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is also another great way on how to make hair thicker naturally. It is very rich in antioxidants and therefore, this oil can help you fight against harmful free radicals, increase the oxygen flow inside the body and simultaneously increase the blood circulation to your scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp with some vitamin E oil
- Leave it on overnight
- The next morning, wash it off with clean water and your shampoo
Garlic is also a natural ingredient for many remedies for hair loss. It can help boost up the new hair growth and increase the blood flow to your scalp. So, if you are looking for 100% certain way on how to make hair thicker and fuller? Then, do not skip garlic!
- Boil 2 crushed cloves of garlic in a cup of olive oil or coconut oil
- Apply this solution to your hair follicles from the roots
- Finally, wash it off with clean water and your shampoo as usual
- Repeat this remedy 3 times a week to help you enjoy softer, thicker and fuller hair.
29. Argan Oil
Argan oil is worth mentioning in this list of great ways on how to make hair thicker and fuller. It can help moisturize the hair follicles and boost up the hair growth. Also, using argan oil can help loosen dry hair follicles and increase the natural oil production to keep your hair shiny and healthy.
- Apply some argan oil into your hair, from your hair ends
- Gently massage and then let it stay overnight
- Wash it off with clean water and your shampoo as usual
- Reapply this remedy 1-2 times a week.
30. Curry And Hibiscus Leaves
If you are suffering from excess hair loss, this may be a great herbal treatment for you. This home remedy helps strengthen your hair and give you soft, smooth and thick hair
- Mix a handful each of curry and hibiscus leaves
- Then, blend these leaves to form a paste. You can add water if required
- Apply amla oil, hibiscus oil, coconut oil, or any other essential oil to your hair
- After that, apply the hibiscus mask onto your hair and leave it on for half an hour
- Finally, wash it off with your shampoo
- Reapply this remedy once or twice a week for about 3- 4 weeks
Lemongrass is rich in antimicrobial properties, so it can help boost up the growth of hair follicles while providing your hair with a healthier environment. To use lemongrass for healthy hair, you just need to add some lemongrass to your conditioner and then use it whenever you wash your hair.
32. Lavender Oil
This is the last but very important one on how to make hair thicker naturally that we want to mention in this interesting article. Lavender oil  has been used for dealing with hair loss for years. Apart from boosting up hair growth, lavender oil also helps you reduce stress and improve your sleep.
- Add 1tsp. each of lavender oil, thyme oil, jojoba oil and rosemary oil
- Then, apply this oil mixture to your scalp and use a shower cap to cover your head
- Leave it on for one hour before washing it off as usual
- Repeat this home remedy twice a week.
After reading this article and discovering some of the best tips on how to make hair thicker and fuller, we hope that you can find some solutions to treat your thinning hair. Actually, all of these methods can help improve your hair texture and boost your hair growth; therefore, you should not hesitate to apply these methods from today. One more things, if you have other ideas for treating hair fall or thinning hair, remember to share them with other readers by leaving your comments in the comment box below.