TABLE OF CONTENTS
Top 14 Tips On How To Treat Psoriasis Fast People Should Know
The first of top 20 ways on how to treat psoriasis on ears, face, hand, scalp, and eyelids fast is yoga which is believed as a wonderful stress reducer. Reduction of stress level can help to relieve the itch and pain of psoriasis plaques. In addition, if you suffer from psoriatic arthritis, yoga is also capable of improving your range of motion. Hence, you should devote 20 minutes every day to yoga exercises that include some meditation, stretching, breathing, and strengthening movements. You can join a class to know the basics and practice yoga at your house, where you feel more comfortable and convenient during psoriasis flares.
Psoriasis symptoms may be caused by stress. Hence, massaging to reduce stress level is one of the great ways on how to treat psoriasis in men and women naturally at home. This can soothe the chronic pain that often accompanies psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. You can ask your relatives to knead or rub your muscles and soft tissue areas to help you relax and you don’t need to go outside of a professional massage. Make sure you avoid applying any massage oil as it can irritate your skin. This is also a great beauty advice for people of all ages.
3. Exposure To Sunlight
Another way on how to treat psoriasis on eyelids, face, hand, scalp, and ears fast in women and in men is UVB rays from the sun. Many people who have psoriasis find that exposing to sunlight has the ability to improve the appearance of the skin. You should expose yourself to the sun regularly and gradually. It is recommended that you start this for 5 to 10 minutes once every day at midday. However, you have to cover your healthy skin areas with sunscreen and clothing and only leave the affected areas exposed. Then you can increase sun exposure slowly in increments of 25 to 30 seconds. If you get sunburnt, you should stop sun exposure immediately. You should also consult a doctor as sunburn may make psoriasis become worse.
An easy natural way on how to treat psoriasis that surprises you is to drink water. Drinking a lot of plain water is able to keep your body hydrated. Especially, when you suffer from psoriasis, being well hydrated can prevent your skin from becoming too dry. Moreover, to maintain your healthy body, you need to replenish water constantly. Using a humidifier is a wonderful choice that helps to keep your skin moist, particularly in winter.
5. Epsom Salt
There are many ways on how to treat psoriasis on eyelids, face, hand, scalp, and ears fast in men and in women and using Epsom salt is one of them. A bath containing Epsom salt is beneficial for skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. It aids in soothing symptoms by relieving itching as well as burning sensations and softening the scaling which occurs with psoriasis. In addition, it is useful for detoxification and relaxation.
- First of all, you prepare a bath by adding 2 cups of Epsom salt to a bathtub filled with warm water.
- Then you soak yourself in it for about 15 to 20 minutes to relax.
- After bathing, you pat dry the skin and apply an appropriate moisturizer to prevent moisture loss.
- You should do this at least 2 times a week for best results.
Note: Baths or showers too hot or too long may strip the skin’s oil. This can make psoriasis become worse.
6. Neem Oil
Neem oil is known as one of the top 20 effective ways on how to treat psoriasis on hand, face, scalp, ears, and eyelids fast and many other skin diseases. It is a powerful analgesic and contains anti-inflammatory properties. This is why it is an impressive ingredient to reduce the irritation, pain, and inflammation.
- You simply apply directly the neem oil on your affected area.
- Then you leave it on for about 15 minutes to let your skin absorb completely.
- Finish by washing it off with warm water and patting to dry.
Note: You can also use organic cosmetic products that are made from neem leaves such as lotion or creams to moisturize the skin after bathing.
7. Olive Oil
Olive oil has also known as one of the easy and simple ways on how to treat psoriasis on hand, face, scalp, ears, and eyelids fast in men and in women thanks to its skin care benefits. This makes it good for skin health. Regular application of olive oil will help to soften the skin, thus leading to reducing scaling and flaking on the skin.
- You put an enough amount of olive oil in a pan and heat to slightly warm it up.
- Then you apply the warm oil on the affected skin.
- You keep it on for a few hours before washing off with clean water.
- You should follow it 2 to 3 times a day until symptoms disappear.
- For extra effect, you can also add 2 drops of calendula oil and 1 drop of oregano oil to the warm oil.
- Then you mix these ingredients well and apply this mixture onto your affected skin.
- You leave it on for a couple of hours to help the mixture enter the skin.
- After that, you wash off the skin with clean water.
- The process should be done 2 to 3 times regularly to improve the condition.
8. Coconut Oil
When it comes to the amazing ways on how to psoriasis, coconut oil is another impressive ingredient used to make an easy and natural treatment. The oil is capable of softening and moisturizing your skin. Therefore, you will get instant relief from dryness, itchiness, and sore on skin. Moreover, the oil also aids in speeding up the healing and managing the psoriasis exacerbation.
- After bathing, you dry your skin completely and use coconut oil as moisturizer.
- You apply the oil on your affected area to provide nutrients for the skin.
- You should do this 3 to 4 times every day for several weeks.
9. Peppermint Oil
Another of the excellent ingredients on the list of the effective ways on how to treat psoriasis on hand, face, scalp, ears, and eyelids fast is peppermint oil. This oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which have the ability to heal your skin quickly and keep it safe from psoriasis exacerbation.
- You can directly apply peppermint oil on your affected area.
- You should use the oil at least 2 times a day to notice the improvements.
If you are finding the safe and easy ways on how to treat psoriasis in women and in men, licorice is a perfect choice for you. Licorice is believed as an effective solution for many types of skin diseases such as rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis. This is because it contains a compound, called glycyrrhizin, which assists in reducing itchiness as well as irritation. In addition, licorice also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which are able to reduce inflammation properly and nourish the skin at the same time.
- You add 2 teaspoons of licorice root and 6 cups of water into a pan.
- Then you boil the pan and leave it for about 40 minutes to simmer.
- Now, you allow it to cool down and strain the solution.
- By using a washcloth, you dip it in this mixture and apply it as a compress.
- The method should be followed a few times daily to get the best results.
- Firstly, you put licorice root in a jar and pour olive oil into it.
- Then you close the lid and place it aside for 4 to 6 weeks (or heat it for a few hours).
- Now, you strain the oil and apply it on your affected area.
- You keep it on until it can be absorbed completely.
- You should use it 2 to 3 times a day until you see improvement.
11. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has been known as a wonderful way on how to treat psoriasis on scalp, hand, face, ears, and eyelids fast. It can provide relief from the psoriasis symptoms by curing skin irritation. It helps to form a protective layer on your broken skin and promote healing. Furthermore, it contains anti-inflammatory compounds which are useful in fighting inflammation and boosting the immune system. Some studies found that it can reduce redness and scaling related to psoriasis.
- You take an aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel from it.
- Next, you gently apply it on your affected area.
- You keep it on so that it is completely absorbed in your skin.
- You should repeat three times a day for a few weeks or until psoriasis is gone.
If you are finding the easy and simple ways on how to treat psoriasis on scalp, hand, face, ears, and eyelids fast, an oatmeal bath may be a perfect choice for you. Oatmeal is good for many other skin problems such as dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis is no exception. It is able to soften and soothe your skin, as well as calm the nerves. Moreover, oatmeal also helps to hydrate your skin layers and decrease itching and inflammation.
- You fill warm water in a bathtub and add 1 cup of powdered oatmeal to it.
- Then, you stir thoroughly and soak yourself in this oatmeal bath to relax.
- You do the procedure for about 15 to 20 minutes a day during flare-ups.
- After getting out of the bath, you rinse with warm water and pat dry your skin.
- Finally, you generously apply a favorite moisturizer.
- First of all, you wrap 2 handfuls of rolled oats with a muslin cloth.
- Then you put it in your bathtub and pour hot water over it.
- Now, you add cold water and squeeze this oat bag until the bath water gets a comfortable temperature.
- When the water turns milky, you soak in this liquid for 10 minutes. While soaking, you can use this oat bag as a cleanser.
- After getting out of this bath, you pat dry and moisturize the skin.
- You should do this regularly during flare-ups and be sure to discard the used oat bags.
13. Ice Pack
One of the natural and simple ways on how to treat psoriasis on scalp, hand, face, ears, and eyelids fast is a cold therapy. This is because it is beneficial in reducing irritation, itchiness, and pain. Besides, the cold has a positive effect on your inflamed skin area. Therefore, an ice pack will assist in soothing the irritation and itching caused by psoriasis. By numbing your nerve endings, ice pack also eases acute pain due to psoriatic arthritis.
- Firstly, you wrap several ice cubes in a piece of towel or a soft washcloth.
- Then you place it on your affected area and leave it on for 8 to 10 minutes.
- You do this at least 3 times throughout the day to get rid of psoriasis.
In many centuries, garlic has been used popularly in various treatments for problems associated with skin disorders thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Besides healing benefits, consuming garlic is also an impressive way on how to treat psoriasis on ears, scalp, hand, face, and eyelids fast by purifying blood and preventing the exacerbation.
- You make a mixture by mixing equal amounts of aloe Vera gel and garlic oil in a small bowl.
- Then you stir these ingredients thoroughly together and apply it on your affected area.
- You keep it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with clean water.
- The method should be done daily to say goodbye to psoriasis.
In summary, the article today provides a list of 14 best home remedies and tips on how to treat psoriasis on ears, scalp, hand, face, and eyelids fast and naturally at home that people should not miss out. If you have any question to ask us about the content of this article or have any other idea to share with Healthy Guide, feel free to leave them on the comment section below!