Acne is a very common issue that many people face in their whole life at any ages or genders. However, the most vulnerable victims of this issue are the teenagers and women going through menopause. Acne usually happens during times of hormonal imbalances inside the body. Hormonal changes make the glands produce more oil than normal, which allows bacteria to grow and leads the skin pores to get clogged. Learning how to get rid of acne spots on back, arms, face, and chest is always important, so let’s check out with us!
- 10 Best Homemade Mud Masks for Acne Scars You Must Try/ 40 Tips How to Get Rid of Acne and Pimples Breakouts Fast and Naturally
I. Acne Spots – A Short Overview
Treating acnes is possible and not very difficult. However, the worse problem comes from the ugly scars that acne breakouts leave behind, and they are really stubborn and not easy to be cleared. Scars are a signal expressing that acne has caused huge damage to your skin. Acne scars can be found on any skin type, and the scars are often brown or dark red with a pitted, uneven texture.
If you or any family member are dealing with any sign or symptom of dizziness, you do not need to worry too much as you can totally say goodbye to this scar issue by making use of some home treatments revealed by author of Healthy Guide. We are here today to give you the best tips on how to get rid of acne spots on face, back, arms, and chest overnight to try!
Depending on the situation of your own acnes, the spots can last weeks, months or even years. To address these stubborn scars, many people rely on costly treatments and chemical creams. If you would like to find a safer alternative to get rid of the scars, try these simple yet useful natural treatments.
These natural cures may not give you results after just 1 day, but they are safe and will come without giving you unwanted harmful effects. Before trying the remedies, always remember that you need to have patience and make use of them wisely.
II. How To Get Rid Of Acne Spots Overnight
There are some wonderful tips on how to get rid of acne spots on arms, chest, face, and back that people can apply with ease at the comfort of your own home. All of these remedies just require easy to find natural ingredients, so everyone just need to make use of them exactly according to the guideline of Healthy Guide below:
1. Aloe Vera
The first tip on how to get rid of acne spots on back, chest, face, and arms we would like to introduce is the usage of aloe vera. Aloe vera is a natural scar-removal ingredient that has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties – those necessary for healing scars on skin.
In addition, being a natural emollient, it can aid a lot in repairing damaged skin and boosting the development of healthy skin. It can also help to boost the elasticity of the new tissue being formed.
Fresh aloe vera gel is an excellent source of vitamins, helping a lot to fade scars and heal skin. Aloe is gentle, so you will not need to concern about any further irritating or damaging skin. Moreover, as aloe is such a great natural moisturizer, it will leave your skin feeling and looking healthier and softer.
While aloe vera gel could be widely bought from any pharmacy, drug store, or even online, fresh organic aloe is the most beneficial thing you can use to cure your own case. Potted aloe plants are simple to find and require almost no maintenance to grow even without the usage of chemical pesticides or fertilizers. You should opt for fresh aloe to fight against your acne spots just by breaking off a small-size piece of a fresh aloe vera leaf, peeling away the outer flesh to get the gel inside, and using it to gently massage into your skin. To achieve the most desirable results, you should soak your skin in it for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off. Moreover, try these two tips on how to get rid of acne spots on arms, back, chest, and face with the support of aloe vera to clear the scars naturally:
- First, you can try mixing 1 tbsp. of freshly extracted aloe vera gel and two or three drops of tea tree essential oil. Use it to apply directly onto the infected areas. Wash it off with cold water after ten to fifteen minutes. Do this one time per day.
- Alternatively, try opening an aloe vera leaf and scooping the fresh gel out. Use the gel to apply onto your scars and massage it in circular motions. Let it stay within about half an hour before rinsing it off. Apply the method two or three times per day.
Note: Aloe vera may not be really useful for treating older scars.
Learn More: 13 Tips How to Get Rid of Keloid Scars on Ear, Nose, Chest, Neck, & Back
2. How To Get Rid Of Acne Spots Overnight – Lemon
Lemon juice is a natural AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) that could be made use to fade scars, revitalize skin, and promote skin healing, according to a research . You just need to try squeezing the juice from an organic lemon into a small-size bowl. You can use this natural cure undiluted or combined with water if your skin is sensitive. Use the juice to dab over scars using a cotton ball and allow it to dry naturally on its own. Then, wash the facial skin using cool water and apply a natural moisturizer after all. Do this method once every 2- or 3-day period.
Lemon can work effectively as a natural bleach and can help a lot in lightening any kind of scars on the skin surface. It can also help to remove dead skin cells, promote the development of new skin cells and improve the elasticity of the skin at the same time.
You should not forget that lemon juice will make your skin more sensitive to UV radiation, so it is best for you to keep your skin away from direct sunlight for a while after applying this cure.
In addition, the vitamin C content of lemon can help to rebuild the collagen.
You can choose from the following tips on how to get rid of acne spots on chest, arms, back, and face overnight, depending on your preference.
- Apply a little fresh lemon juice directly on your scars using your fingertips or a cotton ball. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then wash it off with water. Do this 1 or 2 times a day.
- Try mixing equal amounts of honey and lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the infected skin area using a cotton ball. Let it stay within ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse it off with water and pat it dry. Apply this tip one time on a daily basis.
- Alternatively, try mixing 1 tsp. of vitamin E oil and 1 tsp. of lemon juice. Apply it to your acne scars before your bedtime and rinse it off the next morning. Apply this method once per day.
Caution: Avoid going out in the sun after using lemon juice to apply onto your skin.
Read More: 30 Best Natural Home Remedies for Black Spots on Face and Nose
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
The acidic content of apple cider vinegar can help a lot in lightening skin pigmentation, according to a study , thus relieving the appearance of acne spots. It can also help to stimulate the production of collagen, repair cells, as well as remove dead skin cells.
In addition, it can help to even the skin tone and might aid in preventing future scarring. Try these tips on how to get rid of acne spots on back, chest, arms, and face overnight with the support of apple cider vinegar to fade these ugly spots away at home:
- First, try mixing half a cup of water and 2 tbsps. of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with 2 tbsps. of honey. Apply apple cider vinegar onto your acne scars using a cotton ball. Let it stay within about ten to fifteen minutes, then wash it off with plain water. Apply this method once per day to receive the best result as desired.
- Try mixing equal amounts of water with raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Dip a cotton ball into the apple cider vinegar and apply it directly onto the acne spots. Let it stay within about five minutes, then wash it off with water. Apply this tip once every day.
Learn More: 15 Amazing Benefits of Beeswax for Skin Care & Skin Health
4. Coconut Oil
According to a research , coconut oil is an abundant source of fatty acids and vitamin E that can aid a lot in repairing skin tissue, and keep it free from marks and scars and healthy as well.
In addition, being a good moisturizer, it can properly hydrate the skin and make the spots appear less noticeable.
When it comes to natural moisturizers with healing power, coconut oil always tops the list of the best remedies helping for how to get rid of acne spots on chest, arms, back, and face overnight. Scoop about ¼ tsp. of organic virgin coconut oil into your hand’s palm and allow it to melt as it may come up to body temperature. Use the fingertips to gently massage oil onto scarred skin and allow it to soak in. You should not rinse off the coconut oil away because the essential fatty acids and vitamins will continue to work and help to boost skin health as long as you wear it. Nevertheless, if the oil is too heavy for your comfort, let it stay within 30 minutes at least before removing with an all-natural cleanser.
- First, you just need to try mixing 3 – 5 drops of lavender oil in 1 tbsp. of coconut oil, and use it to apply directly onto the infected area. After that, gently massage your skin surface with it for about 5 – 10 minutes. Let it stay within about twenty to thirty minutes, then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Try directly applying a little warm extra-virgin coconut oil onto your acne spots. Massage the infected area within about five to ten minutes. Let it stay within 60 minutes at least before washing it off with lukewarm water.
Repeat either of these natural cures 1 or 2 times per day for several weeks.
5. Vitamin E Oil
Probably the easiest tip on how to get rid of acne spots on arms, chest, back, and face using vitamin E is simply puncturing the end of a gel capsule and squeezing its content onto your fingertip. Use the oil to apply directly onto your infected skin area or combine it into your daily moisturizer for healing pimple and acne scars quicker.
- First, try combing 1 tsp. of castor oil with the contents of 1 vitamin E capsule together. Use the mixture to apply directly onto the infected skin before your bedtime. Let it stay overnight and use lukewarm water to wash it off the next morning. Do the method again every day till your scars fade.
- Another simple cure for acne scars is vitamin E. It can work effectively as the useful antioxidant that can aid a lot in fading scars naturally. It can keep the skin moisturized, help to fix the damaged tissue and even the skin tone as well. Apply the oil directly onto your skin spots two or three times per day.
6. Baking Soda
You can also try using baking soda to clear acne scars. It can work effectively as a mild exfoliant to fade layer to layer of your scar tissues, according to a study .
Baking soda is a common household item that can bring about hundreds of usage, including the ability to help in scar healing. Baking soda is composed of sodium bicarbonate crystals which can aid a lot in gently exfoliating skin as people use it to scrub onto your skin. You just need to try mixing about 1 – 2 tsps. of baking soda with sufficient amount of water to create a thick paste, and then massage it into skin where we see the scars formed. Once applying this method, you should let the combination stay within 1 – 2 minutes. This will allow the soda to cleanse pores and also aid you in preventing blemishes in the future. After a few minutes, rinse your facial skin off with lukewarm water and apply a good natural moisturizer, such as olive oil, jojoba, coconut, or rose hip seed.
Apply this method once every other day to achieve the greatest results!
- Place 2 tsps. of baking soda into a bowl.
- Add just an enough amount of water to create a thin paste.
- Apply the combination onto your acne scars.
- Let it stay within a few minutes, then wash it off.
- Repeat once per day for several weeks to help clear your acne spots.
Note: Try not to allow baking soda to stay onto your skin for more than two minutes as it could be harsh for your skin’s surface. If it dries out your skin, try applying a light moisturizer after this. Avoid using this natural cure if you skin is sensitive.
7. How To Get Rid Of Acne Spots Overnight – Potato
Using potato is another effective tip on how to get rid of acne spots on face, arms, chest, and back overnight you should not miss today. The high starch content of potato can aid a lot in fading away the blemishes and acne spots.
Vitamin- and mineral-abundant potato is another veggie which is perfect for skin healing and skin health. You can make use of fresh potato juice (organic ones is the best choice for you) to fade pimple and acne scars by cutting off a few thin slices and directly applying them to infected areas. Here are two methods you can try at home like great tips on how to get rid of acne spots on face, back, arms, and chest overnight:
- Grate 1 large potato and strain through a cheesecloth to get the juice. Apply this juice on your acne scars. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse your face.
- In addition, you can try cutting a potato into thick slices. Use one slice to rub onto your skin within about 60 seconds, then let the juice on your facial skin within about fifteen to twenty minutes. Wash it off with plain water.
Use either of these natural treatments 2 or 3 times on a daily basis till your scars disappear.
8. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is a wonderful moisturizer to apply onto your skin’s surface. In reality, it will get absorbed into the dermis skin layer easily that can lock in the moisture. Keeping your skin’s surface staying moisturized, it can help the development of skin tissue at a faster pace, which in turn can help to reduce the scars.
Cocoa butter can also help to improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- Apply directly a small amount of cocoa butter onto the scars .
- In a circular motion, massage to help the cocoa butter get absorbed into your skin’s surface.
- Apply this method every day before having your bedtime. Rinse it off the next morning.
When it comes to acne spots, turmeric is very useful. Turmeric contains curcumin, the active ingredient that is jam-packed with skin-healing properties. It contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can aid a lot in healing the acne and spots on your facial skin.
In addition, turmeric contains regenerative properties that can boost the healing process for acne spots as well. These tips on how to get rid of acne spots on arms, face, back, and chest overnight are also useful for you and you can try them at home:
- First, try mixing together 1 tsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil, 1 tbsp. of plain yogurt, and 1 tsp. of turmeric powder together. Apply it on the skin infected area. Let it to dry naturally. Use your wet fingers, gently scrub it onto your skin for about 60 seconds. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Apply this tip 2 – 3 times every week to achieve the best results.
- Mix a little lemon juice with 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder to create a paste. Use it to apply directly onto the scars. Rinse it off after fifteen minutes using lukewarm water. Pat it dry and add a light moisturizer onto your skin. Apply this method two times per day till you see the spots disappear.
Note: Remember to take care not to spill the paste as turmeric will stain your clothes.
10. How To Get Rid Of Acne Spots Overnight – Honey
Honey is an amazing moisturizer for our skin and is also abundant in healing and antibiotic properties. It can aid a lot in treating acne as well as healing the damaged skin by stimulating skin tissue regeneration and preventing the accumulation of dead skin cells at the same time.
Another natural moisturizer that can aid in scar healing process is honey, and it is actually one of the best tips on how to get rid of acne spots on back, arms, chest, and face overnight that we would like to encourage readers to learn. It is best to opt for raw honey, not the processed one found easily on any shelf of every chain grocery store. To maintain the most desirable quality, try finding the product on a farmer’s market at your locality or you can buy it from Amazon. Once you have gotten the good stuff, just try massaging a small amount of honey over the acne spots and allow this natural wonder work its magic. You can also try mixing about 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon per 1 tbsps. of honey to get extra pore-cleansing property. Apply this cure as often as needed or as long as you like. You can also try these tips on how to get rid of acne spots on face, back, arms, and chest with the help of honey and other ingredients:
- Crush two or three aspirin tablets into a powder, then try mixing it into 2 tsps. of honey. Use it to apply directly onto your scars and let it stay within about fifteen minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Apply this tip once per day till you feel satisfied about the results.
- Alternatively, try applying some honey onto your acne spots, cover it using a bandage and let it stay overnight. The next morning, use warm water to rinse it off. Apply this method every day before going to bed.
11. How To Get Rid Of Acne Spots Overnight – Cucumber
Cucumber is a well-known ingredient in facial cures for good reason. This veggie is not just super hydrating, but it is also abundant in vitamin C, vitamin A, and magnesium – all of which are perfect for our skin’s surface. To make use of this cure to heal acne spots, you just need to try picking up an organic cucumber from the local market, cutting off some thin cucumber slices, and place them over the infected skin area. After about 30 minutes, discard the cucumber slices and wash your facial skin off with cool water. Repeat this tip every day as needed.
12. Rose Hip Seed Oil
When it comes to boosting healthy skin naturally at home, rose hip seed oil is in a class by itself. To achieve the maximum health advantages, ensure to choose organic cold-pressed oil. Apply this non-greasy, light-weight cure 1 – 2 times on a daily basis to reap the advantages of the essential fatty acids and abundant content of trans-retinoic acid – a vitamin A’s natural form contained in rose hip seeds.
13. Sugar Scrub
For a more therapeutic tip on how to get rid of acne spots, make yourself a handmade sugar scrub. Sugar cane has another alpha hydroxy acid – glycolic acid – the substance that can help to promote cell regeneration and remove dead skin. You just need to try mixing virgin olive oil with raw organic cane sugar at a 1 – to – 2 ratio, and then add several drops of organic lemon juice till the scrub is not too watery yet just sufficiently workable. Apply sugar scrub to acne spots about once every 2 or 3 days. Let it stay within about 15 minutes and remember to add a good natural moisturizer after that!
- Avoid touching the acne-infected area too much, as bacteria and dirt from your hands can cause scarring and infection.
- Avoid squeezing, popping, or picking acne, as it can lead to stubborn scars.
- To protect the skin from sun damage, try using a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30 (sun protection factor).
- Avoid too much sun exposure. The UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun can make spots more prominent.
- Avoid applying makeup right after rinsing the skin because it can clog your pores and cause more acne breakouts.
- Use chemical-free and herbal skin care products because chemicals can increase the risks of developing scarring.
- Exfoliate one time per week to slough off dead skin, revealing the soft, fresh new skin underneath.
- When your skin is damp, always apply moisturizer, so that the moisturizer will be able to work effectively its way into your skin’s surface.
- Manage your stress level carefully as stress may make the acne worsen, especially in young girls and women.
- Quit smoking because it may delay the healing process.
- Consume a sufficient amount of water to ensure that your body will always stay hydrated. Dehydration can lead to dry skin and worsen acne spots.
- Always try to get sufficient amount of night sleep because the cell repair and collagen production will be able to be faster and more useful during sleep.
- Always keep your bedding and clothes clean.
By applying the tips on how to get rid of acne spots on face, back, chest, and arms naturally at home in this article can help you resolve all signs and symptoms of your own situation. Therefore, if you are suffering from this skin issue, do not hesitate to apply any of these remedies and then tell us if they worked for you. If you know other tips on how to get rid of acne spots on chest, face, arms, and back overnight apart from those as discussed above, share your experience by leaving your comments below.
Leave a Reply