Everyone usually loses a little hair every day. There are up to 100,000 hair strands on your scalp and losing 50 to 100 strands every day is considered very normal. However, if hair loss starts running more than that, you may face the problem losing a lot more hair. If this happens regularly, you can end up with baldness (for men) or the hair is slowly thinning (for women). Let’s check out how to stop hair loss after pregnancy and from stress with us!
I. Causes Of Hair Loss
There are a few factors behind hair loss including aging, environmental effects, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, scalp infections, hormonal imbalance, certain medicines, genetic factors, use of chemically enriched hair products, and medical conditions such as autoimmune diseases, thyroid disorder, polycystic ovary syndrome, chronic illnesses, and iron-deficiency anemia.
II. The Effective Ways On How To Stop Hair Loss
Even though hair loss is a fairly popular problem, it can make you embarrassed and uncomfortable, especially it changes how everyone looks at you. If you do not take some action immediately, this problem may become more serious. Therefore, in today’s article, Healthyguide will tell you about top 23 ways on how to stop hair loss after pregnancy and from stress that you should not skip. Ingredients that we introduce below are natural and can be found very easily around you. Keep reading to find out the best way which is suitable to your condition!
Top 23 Ways On How To Stop Hair Loss From Stress & After Pregnancy Naturally In Men And Women
1. Indian Gooseberry
The first of top 23 ways on how to stop hair loss fast is Indian Gooseberry called as Amla. This herb contains the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, and the exfoliating properties which have the ability to keep a healthy scalp and encourage hair growth. In addition, Indian Gooseberry is a great source of vitamin C which is a nutrient important for a strong hair. Vitamin C also aids in building collagen that is helpful for the growth of hair. Apart from this, the vitamin is also beneficial in absorbing iron, thus leading to keeping your hair roots healthy and strong. Indian Gooseberry is also capable of protecting your hair from premature graying.
Method 1: Indian Gooseberry And Lemon Juice
- First of all, you add a tablespoon of Indian Gooseberry and a tablespoon of lemon juice to a small bowl.
- You mix these ingredients thoroughly and then gently massage your scalp with this mixture.
- Now, you cover the hair with your shower cap.
- You allow it to sit on overnight and then shampoo your hair with lukewarm water in the next morning.
- You should do this way on how to stop hair loss 2 times a week for the satisfied results.
Method 2: Indian Gooseberry And Coconut Oil
- You firstly take 4 to 5 Indian gooseberries and crush them completely.
- Then you put the dried Indian gooseberries and a cup of virgin coconut oil into a pan.
- You boil the mixture until the oil becomes black.
- You wait for the solution to cool and then gently massage your scalp and hair with this oil.
- Finally, you let it on for 20 minutes before shampooing your hair as usual.
Method 3: Indian Gooseberry, Lemon Juice, And Coconut Oil
- You put equal parts of Indian gooseberry oil and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Next, you add several drops of lemon juice to it.
- Now, you thoroughly apply this mixture on your scalp and hair.
- Finish by rinsing off with lukewarm water to stop hair loss.
- You should follow this process once a week to notice the improvements.
2. Coriander Juice
Another effective way on how to stop hair loss fast is to use coriander leaves. The magic herb is believed that has the ability to make your hair strong and prevent hair loss at the same time. In addition, coriander is loaded with iron and vitamin C that is an important antioxidant. This antioxidant helps your body fight free radicals that are responsible for hair fall. Regularly applying coriander juice on your head will be useful for preventing hair balding and hair progressive thinning.
Method: Coriander Juice
- You take a handful of coriander leaves and grind them thoroughly.
- Then you add an enough amount of water to it in order to form a paste.
- You extract the coriander juice from this paste.
- You use a hair dye brush to apply it over your scalp and hair.
- Now, you keep it on for about an hour and then shampoo your hair as usual.
- You can do this before taking a bath two or three a week.
3. Onion Juice
When it comes to the amazing ways on how to stop hair loss, onion is known as the best choice to deal with this issue. The juice from onion is able to treat hair loss thanks to its high sulfur content that aids in improving blood circulation to your hair follicles, regenerating hair follicles and reducing inflammation. Besides, onion juice contains the antibacterial properties which also help to kill parasites as well as germs and heal scalp infections that may be a cause of hair loss. In accordance with a study  published in 2002 revealed that about 74 percent of the survey participants who used onion juice for hair loss treatment experienced significant hair regrowth.
Method 1: Onion Juice
- Firstly, you take an onion and grind it to extract its juice.
- By dipping the cotton ball into this juice, you directly apply it to your scalp and hair. Make sure that your hair strands are covered by the juice from root to tip.
- You leave it on for 30 minutes so that it can do its work.
- Finally, you wash off with cold water and shampoo your hair as usual.
Method 2: Onion Juice And Aloe Vera Gel
- You make a mixture by adding 2 aloe Vera gel tablespoons and 3 onion juice tablespoons to a small bowl.
- You can also put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it.
- After stirring it well, you apply this mixture on your scalp and hair.
- Now, you allow it sit on for about 30 minutes.
- Once the procedure is done, you rinse it off and shampoo your hair.
Method 3: Onion Juice And Honey
- You take an onion and squeeze it to extract its juice.
- Now, you add a couple of honey teaspoons to it. If you want to remove the odor, you should add rose water to the mixture.
- The next step is to apply it over your scalp and hair.
- Then you leave it on for at least 30 minutes before washing your hair off.
- You should apply the solution once a week to get a strong hair.
Note: While applying this onion juice on your hair, if this juice enters into your eyes, you thoroughly wash them with cold water immediately. Even though this is not harmful to the eyes, onion juice may trigger a burning sensation as well as extreme discomfort.
Read more: 15 Best Natural Home Remedies For Dandruff
4. Lemon Juice
If you are finding the excellent ways on how to stop hair loss from stress, lemon juice is a perfect answer for you. Lemons are known as a wonderful astringent. They assist in tightening the pores in the scalp, thus leading to controlling hair fall. Particularly, if your hair is oily, rinsing your hair with lemon juice is what you should try out. Moreover, lemons are also packed with alpha-hydroxy acids which are able to exfoliate dead cells and eliminate dandruff in the process. Last but not least, lemons are an abundance of vitamin C, an important nutrient which helps to maintain hair health.
Method: Lemon Juice
- You take 2 to 3 lemons and cut each of these lemons to prepare a glass of lemon juice.
- Then you strain this juice into a small bowl by using a clean muslin cloth and add a cup of warm water to it.
- After you have rinsed your hair in your bath, you pour the mixture gently on your scalp and massage it into the scalp.
- You keep the juice on your hair for five minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- You should apply this 2 or 3 times a week in the morning to get the benefits of the juice.
Note: Even though lemons are safe, they contain acids. Therefore, make sure that you close your eyes when you pour the juice over your head. Besides, remember not to apply the lemon juice too frequently or in a long time because it may dry out your hair.
5. Licorice Root
Licorice root has been known as an impressive way on how to stop hair loss. This herb contains healing properties which are beneficial for soothing the scalp and eliminating dandruff or scalp irritation. Furthermore, Licorice root is one of the best ingredients for keeping scalp health and encouraging hair growth. Hence, the remedy from licorice root is good for hair loss, dandruff, and baldness.
Method: Licorice Root, Saffron, And Milk
- At the first procedure, you make a paste by mixing a tablespoon of fine licorice root, a cup of milk and a quarter teaspoon of saffron in a bowl.
- Then you mix it well and apply this paste on your scalp before going to bed.
- You allow it to sit on overnight and wash your hair in the next morning.
- You should repeat this remedy at least 2 times a week.
- For another option, you can drink licorice tea three times a day to prevent hair fall.
Learn more: List Of 31 Best Natural Masks For Oily Hair
There are many effective ways on how to stop hair loss from stress and using beetroot is one of them. Beetroot is helpful in completing your nutritional deficiency which is the main reason of the hair loss issue. This fruit has the ability to supply you nutrients such as vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium, and Magnesium. Beetroot is also capable of stopping scalp inflammation that causes hair fall. The combination of different nutrients in beetroot makes your scalp healthy. Therefore, the delicious fruit aids in strengthening your scalp and prevent the hair fall.
Method: Beetroot And Henna
- Firstly, you take a few beetroot leaves and boil them in water until the level of water is half that of the original.
- Now, you grind the boiled leaves and add 1 tablespoon of henna.
- You stir it well and apply it over your scalp.
- Next, you keep it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- You should do this process 3 times a week for the improvements.
Another natural herb that you need to learn how to stop hair loss is henna. It is popularly known as Mehndi growing in almost Asian countries. Henna is used by women and men to color, condition, and maintain the healthy hair. This magic herb is able to give the hair shaft volume and improve your hair texture which makes it look strong, beautiful, and silky. Moreover, it is a soothing conditioner that is necessary for your hair as well as scalp. It not only helps to add volume and shine to your hair but protects it from damage by forming a strong protective coat that covers it. Henna also has many good properties which assist in repairing hair cuticles, thereby making hair strands strong and thick.
Method 1: Henna And Mustard Oil
- You firstly take about 300 ml of mustard oil in a pan.
- Then you add a few dried henna leaves to the pan and boil this solution until the leaves become burnt.
- By using a muslin cloth, you filter it carefully and take an enough amount of this oil to massage your hair.
- You can store this remaining mixture in an airtight container to use for the next time.
Method 2: Henna And Curd
- You can make a hair pack by adding half a glass of curd and a cup of henna powder to a small bowl.
- Then you mix it well and apply this pack into your hair.
- You allow it to dry naturally and then wash it off with cool water.
- You should follow this way on how to stop hair loss 2 times a week to get a beautiful and think hair.
8. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is not only a type of tasty drinks but also has multiple benefits for health and beauty. When it comes to the amazing ways on how to stop hair loss fast, coconut milk is also a perfect choice for your problem. This milk is high in essential fats, vitamin E, proteins, and minerals like potassium which useful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Thus, using coconut milk to rinse your hair can help to reduce hair breakage. In addition, it also contains antibacterial properties which protect your hair from damage.
Method: Coconut Milk
- You take a coconut, grate it and squeeze out the coconut milk by adding a little water to it.
- You boil this liquid for 5 minutes and strain it.
- After it is cool, you thoroughly apply the milk over your scalp and hair.
- You allow it to sit on for 20 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- To get the more effective treatment, you can add powdered fenugreek seeds and black pepper to this milk before using it.
9. Coconut Oil
Just like coconut milk, coconut oil is also an amazing way on how to stop hair loss fast. This oil has fatty acids which aid in penetrating through your scalp as well as hair, thus leading to conditioning and nourishing them. This is good for boosting the growth of hair while its antimicrobial properties have the ability to improve scalp health. In addition, coconut oil contains antioxidants which help to strengthen hair and add a natural sheen to it. Its antimicrobial properties are capable of fighting scalp infections. Hence, regularly massaging your scalp with this oil can provide a perfect protective action against the loss of hair.
Method: Coconut Oil
- You put 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan and heat it for a few seconds to make it slightly warm.
- Then you gently massage this oil over your scalp for 15 minutes, having attention on the temples.
- After your scalp is completely covered, you use the rest of the coconut oil to apply on your hair.
- Now, you keep the oil on for about 30 minutes so that it enters deeply into your hair.
- Finally, you rinse off with a mild shampoo and cool water.
- You repeat this method 2 or 3 times a week.
Note: After applying the oil, you should rinse your hair within a day. Otherwise, your hair can be greasy and attract dust as well as dirt.
10. Olive Oil
Olive oil, a natural ingredient that is used as a wonderful way on how to stop hair loss after pregnancy and from stress you should know. As you may know, one of the main causes of hair loss is the dihydrotestosterone production. This hormone harms the hair follicle and then weakens it, resulting in hair loss. Regular application of olive oil will reduce the DHT production, thus leading to stopping hair fall. Besides, olive oil assists in improving blood circulation and nourishing the follicles with unsaturated fats and essential nutrients. It is also useful in maintaining moisture in your hair shaft and preventing dryness. This will help to keep your hair voluminous and thick by reducing breakage.
Method: Olive Oil
- You put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and heat it for several seconds until it is warm.
- Then you apply this oil into your scalp and gently massage for 15 minutes, particularly focusing on the temples.
- After your scalp is completely covered, you use the rest of the olive oil for your hair.
- Next, you allow it to sit on for about 30 minutes.
- Finish by washing off with a mild shampoo and cool water.
- You can do this 2 to 3 times a week to notice the best results.
Potatoes are one of the top 23 ways on how to stop hair loss after pregnancy and from stress thanks to their nutrient content.Potatoes are a great source of vitamin B, vitamin C, Zinc, Niacin, and especially Kali. These nutrients have the ability to nourish your hair follicles and maintain healthy hair growth. Using the fruit can also reduce dandruff and prevents hair fall quickly and effectively. Regular application of potato juice has the ability to add luster and shine to your hair by blocking the cuticles.
Method 1: Potatoes
- You take 2 medium-sized potatoes and boil them with 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Now, you collect the liquid in a jug and allow it to cool down.
- Once it is cool, you rinse and then condition your hair as usual.
- For a final rinse, you pour this cooled potato water through your hair.
- You apply the way 2 to 3 times a week until hair loss issue is improved.
Method 2: Potatoes And Honey
- First of all, you wash a potato and peel its skin.
- To get the puree, you cut it into many pieces and grind them in a blender. You can pour a little of water to the puree if it is too thick.
- You further strain this puree into a small bowl by using a muslin cloth.
- This process will give you the juice.
- Then you add a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of water.
- You mix well and gently apply the mixture on your scalp and hair.
- You leave it on for 30 minutes before washing off with a shampoo.
Fenugreek is also known as methi which is a highly effective way on how to stop hair loss from stress and after pregnancy. Fenugreek seeds are loaded with hormone antecedents which aid in enhancing hair growth and rebuilding hair follicles. The seeds also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that promote hair growth and prevent hair fall. Besides, they also make your hair strong, long, and shiny.
Method 1: Fenugreek Seeds
- You firstly soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in clean water overnight.
- In the next morning, you grind the seeds to prepare a paste. Make sure the paste is completely ground and spreadable.
- Then you apply this solution on your hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- You leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes before rinsing your hair with cold water.
Method 2: Fenugreek Seeds, Yogurt, And Egg White
- You also soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in clean water overnight.
- In the morning, you make a paste by blending the seeds with an enough amount of water to get the consistency.
- Now, you add one egg white and 4 tablespoons of yogurt to the paste.
- The next step, you apply this over scalp and your hair.
- Finally, you leave it on for about 30 minutes before washing off thoroughly with cool water.
Method 3: Fenugreek Seeds And Coconut Oil
- You fry 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Next, you allow the mixture to cool down and strain the preparation.
- Then you apply this mixture with small amounts over your scalp by gently rubbing at the roots of the hair.
- You should repeat this 2 to 3 time a month to prevent hair loss.
13. Green Tea
Green tea is considered as one of the simple and easy ways on how to stop hair loss from stress. This tea is high in catechins. These catechins assist in repressing dihydrotestosterone or DHT which is the main reason for hair loss. Green tea also contains many other compounds such as tacopherols, carotenoids, chromium, zinc, ascorbic acid, manganese, and selenium. Except for manganese and chromium, all these compounds have the ability to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth. In addition, green tea is able to break down plaque in your blood vessels, thereby promoting blood flow to all the organs and even the scalp. This will make your hair strong and healthy from inside.
Method: Green Tea
- You put two bags of green tea in a cup of boiling water.
- Then you place it aside to cool.
- After it has been cooled, you apply this liquid on your scalp and hair. Make sure that you cover the temples and the affected areas with a shower cap.
- Now, you let the tea sit on for about 30 minutes.
- Finish by rinsing it off with a mild shampoo as usual.
- You can follow this at least 2 times a week to get a thick and soft hair.
14. Aloe Vera
If you want to learn how to stop hair loss, you should take advantage of benefits of aloe Vera in hair care. Aloe Vera contains healing properties and is a plenty of vitamins B, C, and E, which are necessary for healthy hair growth. These nutrients are capable of nourishing the hair follicles and fighting damage to stimulate unhindered hair growth and thereby reducing hair loss. Otherwise, aloe Vera also plays an important role in maintaining the balance of the pH levels in your scalp and hair. It can penetrate deep into your scalp and hair, thus leading to getting a healthy hair. In addition, regular use of aloe Vera can also reduce scalp itching, calm scalp redness as well as inflammation, make your hair stronger and thicker, and alleviate dandruff.
Method: Aloe Vera Gel
- You take a fresh aloe Vera leaf and extract it to get the gel. If the fresh leaf is not available, you can use pure aloe Vera gel that is bought easily in a store.
- After getting the gel, you apply it to your affected areas and keep it on for an hour.
- Then you rinse it off with cool water or a mild shampoo. You should do this way on how to stop hair loss 3 to 4 times a week to decrease hair fall.
15. Chinese Hibiscus
Chinese hibiscus called as shoe flower is used as one of the natural and simple ways on how to stop hair loss after pregnancy. This flower has a verity of natural properties which are able to treat hair loss. In addition, Chinese hibiscus is a great amount of riboflavin, vitamin C, and phosphorus. These essential nutrients are beneficial for smooth and strong hair. It is also responsible for toxin elimination and promoting circulation, thereby promoting hair growth and stop hair fall.
Method: Chinese Hibiscus And Coconut Oil
- Firstly, you put 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers and 2 cups of coconut oil in a pan.
- Then you heat the mixture until charred and strain it to get the oil.
- Now, you apply this collected oil on your hair and leave it on overnight.
- In the next morning, you wash your hair off to get rid of the oil.
- You should repeat this process a couple of times a week.
- Also, you can make tea with this Hibiscus flower and use this tea as a rinse for the hair to recover the health of hair.
Just like onions, garlic is also an amazing way on how to stop hair loss thanks to its high sulphur content and its beauty benefits. This is the main reason why garlic is used in many traditional hair regrowth products. According to a study  published in 2007 showed that there are wonderful effects of garlic on hair loss. Scientists found that garlic applied to the scalp can beat the control group and have the positive effect on hair.
Method: Garlic And Coconut Oil
- You take several cloves of garlic and crush them to form a paste.
- Then you add 2 cups of coconut oil to the paste and boil it for a couple of minutes.
- You allow it to cool down before massaging it into your scalp gently.
- You keep it on for about 30 minutes and then rinse your hair.
- You should follow this two times a week to control hair fall.
17. Neem Leaves
Neem has been known as an effective way on how to stop hair loss thanks to its medicinal properties. Neem contains excellent antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties which aid in getting rid of dandruff. This will ensure your scalp is healthy and encourages hair growth. Furthermore, it is also able to stimulate blood flow to your skin, thereby nourishing your hair from root to tip. This herb is even found to remove head lice and nits.
Method: Neem Leaves
- You firstly take a few of neem leaves and blend them until it becomes a consistent paste. To get the right consistency, you can add a few tablespoons of water to this paste.
- Then you apply this neem paste on your temples and your scalp.
- You leave it on for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with cool or lukewarm water.
- You can use this treatment as a final rinse after shampooing the hair.
- It should be done once every week to notice the satisfied results.
Note: Using neem for hair may harm your eyes. Therefore, be careful while rinsing off with the neem water and make sure it cannot get into your eyes.
18. Curry Leaves
One of the top 23 ways on how to stop hair loss is to use curry leaves. The leaves are used to make an impressive hair tonic due to its benefits. Curry leaves help to improve follicle health by removing dead skin, grime, and dirt in your scalp. In addition, they contain a lot of nutrients which have the ability to nourish and strengthen the hair roots, thereby preventing hair fall. The leaves are a great source of vitamin B that is one of the vitamins important for hair health because the lack of this vitamin is associated directly with hair loss. The vitamin B6 in curry leaves acts as a hormone regulator which can improve the overall health of the hair while strengthening the hair roots.
Method: Curry Leaves
- You take a handful of curry leaves and boil them with your hair oil in a pan.
- Then you directly apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Now, you start massaging the scalp for at least 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finish by washing off with cool water and shampooing as usual.
- This procedure should be applied 2 times a week to prevent hair loss.
19. Greek Yogurt
As you know, Greek yogurt has been found as one of the most nutritious foods and is one of the great ways on how to stop hair loss. It is a great supply of vitamins B6 and B12, calcium, zinc, potassium, probiotic cultures and the high protein content. All of the nutrients are essential for healthy growth of the hair and prevent hair fall.
Method: Greek Yogurt, Honey, And Lemon
- At the first procedure, you take 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt and put the yogurt in a bowl.
- Now, you add 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice extracted from a lemon.
- You mix these ingredients thoroughly to make a paste.
- Then you use a hair dye brush to apply this pack on your scalp and hair roots.
- You keep it on for 30 minutes before rinsing it off thoroughly with cool water.
- Ideally, you should do this yogurt pack once every week. But if your hair is dry, you can use this pack twice a week.
20. Egg White
Another effective way on how to stop hair loss is to apply egg mask. Egg contains several ingredients which have the ability to prevent and control hair fall. Moreover, it is an abundant source of protein, sulphur, phosphorous, iodine, selenium, and zinc. All of these nutrients assist in promoting hair growth, thereby stopping hair loss.
Method 1: Egg White
- You take 2 eggs and break open them in a small bowl.
- Then you separate the egg white from the yolks.
- Now, you mix the egg white well until it becomes a thick and consistency.
- Next, you use a hair dye brush to apply the egg white on your scalp and hair.
- After done, be using a shower cap, you cover your head with it and allow it to sit on for 20 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse off with cool water and then use a mild shampoo.
Method 2: Egg White And Olive Oil
- You also break an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.
- Then you add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the egg white and mix them thoroughly.
- Now, you apply this paste to your entire scalp and hair.
- You leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water and a shampoo.
- This way on how to stop hair loss should be repeated two times a week.
A proper diet is important for your health, skin care and hair care. When it comes to the simple ways on how to stop hair loss, a balanced meal has the ability deal with the problem related to hair fall. Nuts such as almonds and walnuts help to promote hair growth. Eating green leafy vegetables has the ability to stimulate thicker hair growth and prevent hair fall. A healthy hair needs calcium, protein, and minerals. All of them are found in leafy vegetables, milk, legumes, and eggs. Hence, including one portion of these substances in your meal will be beneficial in reducing hair fall.
The simplest way on how to stop hair loss after pregancy is to drink plenty of water. In summers, your body gets dehydrated very fast. Therefore, drinking lot of water can also prevent hair fall. Because water is a natural way for a few conditions, when your body is provided withwater, the cells absorb it immediately. This will help to maintain the moist and flexible hair follicles. The texture of the hair can also improve if you drink a lot of water. Because of such reasons, make sure you drink at least 5 to 6 bottles of water throughout a day. Harmful toxins are gone out of your body with the support of water.
23. Change Your Hair Care Habits
The last of the top 23 ways on how to stop hair loss fast is to change your hair care habits. If you are suffering from hair loss, small changes can make you satisfied. For example, you can use a mild shampoo and even baby shampoo is also a good choice because they have very less chemicals. Besides, you should use a wide toothed comb to protect your hair as clustered brushesmay pull your hair hard, which causes to fall. In summers, make sure that you do not expose the scalp to harsh sunlight and protect it by wearing a scarf or a hat.
That is all. We are pleased that you have read the entire article. These mentioned ways on how to stop hair loss fast can help you curb the issue and recover your hair to get its former beauty. However, if you have tried any of these ways in a long time and your problem still has not improved significantly, consult your doctor immediately to find out what to cause hair loss. Now, tell us about your opinion in the comments box below.
Apart from how to get long hair naturally in men and women, Top 19 Natural Masks For Hair Care is also in interesting article about hair care published in our main How to page. This article includes up to 19 best masks to help in caring the hair effectively and naturally. A special thing is that ingredients to make these hair masks are very cheap and you can easily make them at home. Hope that our articles can make you satisfied and do not forget to share them with others who are in this condition. Thank you for supporting us!