More than 85 percent of women all over the world are suffering from cellulite, representing all sizes and shapes. It is most popularly happened in the thighs, but it can also be occurred on the stomach, buttocks, or legs. In fact, everyone can be attacked by cellulite. Therefore, learning how to reduce cellulite in a month is very important for everyone, particularly women.
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you a few great ways on how to reduce cellulite in a month naturally at home that you can apply at the comfort of your own home to achieve the best results as desired.
- Top 34 Best Foods for Fat Loss Diet and Muscle Gain/ 15 Best Foods to Build Muscles and Burn Fat Fast & Naturally at Home
First of all, cellulite is not excess fat. According to the founder of Columbia University’s Cosmetic Skin and Laser Center, MD Robyn Gmyrek, the dimpled appearance we see results from of fat cells pushing up against the skin over the fibrous connective tissue bands.
Assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, MD Jeannette Graf, agrees that cellulite has nothing to do with weight.
She said that people diet and diet and diet and they still cannot escape from cellulite.
Cellulite is made up of fat cells that are free-floating and deposited just beneath the skin’s surface. Cellulite has a distinct appearance, like the dimpled surface of cottage cheese or an orange peel. An unhealthy lifestyle, genetics, and hormones are the leading trigger factors of cellulite.
You need to learn how to reduce cellulite in a week as it tends to become worse with age. Many useful techniques can minimize the appearance and slow the occurrence of cellulite in the arms, bum, legs, and thighs. To manage cellulite, try some of these easy and simple natural remedies.
1. What Causes Cellulite?
Here is where things get tricky. According to a scientist, no one really knows the exact causes of cellulite, but our experts weighed in on the often-blamed trigger factors.
Scientists said that it is unclear whether genetics is an important cause of cellulite , although they said that there does seem to be a relation between genetics and cellulite. She explains that people may have the genetic predisposition, but the genes expression can be changed by your lifestyle options.
However, another scientist believes that some people are born with a high risk of having cellulite. She said that cellulite is a genetic thing, and we start to see it as we are in our 20s.
First, you are probably wondering what the lymphatic system does. Fundamentally, it works as drainage that can help the body get rid of waste — kind of like a sewer system, according to scientists. They believed lymph nodes  can turn into bloated ones by unhealthy habits, like a lack of exercise and a bad diet, which can increase the cellulite appearance.
People usually think that aging leads to cellulite, but both doctors agree it is not necessarily age that is the issue — it is more that the influences of mature skin make cellulite more visible. The incidence does not seem to increase with age, nevertheless, it may look worse as when the skin ages, it will sag more after losing its elasticity naturally.
- Toxins And Diet
In contrary to what many cellulite creams claim, scientists believed that toxins can trigger the formation of cellulite. Nevertheless, they strongly believed that diet is very important for this issue. What I would say is the diet you have and the diet you eat can make the cellulite issue worse if it is not a healthy one. It is also claimed that inflammatory food items like soda and dairy foods can worsen the cellulite issue as well.
II. Simple Tips On How To Reduce Cellulite Fast
There are also some natural remedies that can help provide relief for cellulite. In a different, more severe case, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
1. Drink A Plenty Of Water
This is the very first tip on how to reduce cellulite on bum, arms, legs, and thighs naturally at home that we would like to introduce in the entire article today and encourage readers of Healthy Guide to make use at home as soon as possible for good!
Cellulite pockets are full of toxic substances that accumulate inside the body over the years. You should drink a lot of water throughout the day as it is the best tips that can help you a lot in removing toxic substances from the inside of your body. It will also keep your body well hydrated, which in turn can make your skin more glowing and healthier.
Drink 8 glasses of water per day at least to make sure your system is getting all the water as necessary, according to a study . Consume 1 glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning, before you have your morning tea or coffee.
If you do not like consuming plain water, you can add a little honey or lemon juice. In addition, try consuming foods with higher water content like leafy green veggies, cucumbers, and melons.
With these remedies and tips, you can get rid of cellulite easily in your thighs and show off your well-toned legs in shorts, skirts, and swimsuits.
Learn More: 13 Tips How to Reduce Double Chin & Face Fat Fast & Naturally in a Week
2. Tangerine Oil
Tangerine oil can help a lot in improving blood circulation and breaking down fat pockets and cellulite, according to a research . This essential oil also has an important role in detoxifying your body. This is also among one of the best tips on how to reduce cellulite on arms, legs, bum, and thighs naturally at home you should try!
- The very first choice for you is to consume this oil orally for reducing cellulite as well as boosting the metabolism. Add 2 or 3 drops of tangerine essential oil to 1 glass of warm water. Consume it once per day till you see the improvement.
- Add 5 drops of tangerine oil to 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Rub this combination on the infected area and massage with it within about ten to fifteen minutes. Avoid sun exposure for 60 minutes at least after using this oil. Repeat 2 times per day for many weeks for reducing cellulite.
Read More: 27 Tips How to Lose Leg Fat Fast & Naturally in a Week for Men & Women
3. How To Reduce Cellulite Fast – Salmon
Salmon is very abundant in antioxidants, which can help a lot in breaking down fat cells in cellulite. In addition, the omega-3 fatty acids contained in salmon are very necessary for the body’s smooth skin and tissue.
Omega-3 fatty acids can help to lower the appetite and low-level inflammation as well as strengthen and repair skin tissues. This in turn can help to improve circulation and decrease the build-up of harmful toxic substances in blood vessels.
Try to consume 4 or 5 servings of salmon every week. To boost the cellulite reduction, choose roasted or baked salmon dishes and stay away from the deep-fried versions. Keeping reading the article for other useful tips on how to reduce cellulite on legs, arms, bum, and thighs naturally at home.
Learn More: 15 Best Foods to Build Muscles and Burn Fat Fast & Naturally at Home
4. How To Reduce Cellulite Fast – Green Clay
Green clay has ability to enhance the lymph circulation and blood, as well as remove dead skin cells, absorb fats and impurities, as well as strengthen and repair the connective tissues. Due to all these powers, green clay is considered highly useful for clearing the appearance of cellulite.
- Mix ½ cup each of green clay together with seaweed, 3 tbsps. of hot water, 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice, and 1 tbsp. of organic honey to create a smooth and thick paste.
- Rub the combination onto the infected area using circular motions, and then use plastic wrap to cover it.
- Let it stay still within about half an hour, and then use lukewarm water to rinse it off.
- Follow this treating method on a weekly basis till you achieve the best result.
This is actually a useful tip on how to reduce cellulite on thighs, legs, arms, and bum naturally at home that we encourage readers to learn and make use as soon as possible.
Check Out: 7 Tips How to Use Baking Soda to Speed Up the Weight Loss Process
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can aid a lot in how to reduce cellulite on arms, legs, bum, and thighs naturally at home thanks to the presence of potassium, minerals, calcium, and magnesium in it. All these elements are very important for flushing out toxic substances and water retention around the stomach and thighs.
This in turn can help to reduce cellulite and bloating. In addition, apple cider vinegar can also help you lose weight and less fat means fewer cellulite pockets.
There are 3 ways on how to reduce cellulite on legs, bum, arms, and thighs that you can make use at home using apple cider vinegar and some other easy to find natural ingredients:
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water. If you want, add some honey. Rub the solution directly onto the infected areas. Let it stay within about half an hour, and then wash it off with warm water. Follow this remedy 2 times per day till you achieve the best results.
- In addition, you can try mixing water and apple cider vinegar in equal parts, and rub it on the infected area. Then wrap that region using a plastic wrap and put a warm towel over it for about 60 minutes. Last, remove the wrap and wash the area off using lukewarm water. Apply this method one time per day till you completely get rid of your cellulite.
- You can also try mixing 1 tsp. of honey with 2 tbsps. of apple cider vinegar together, and consume it 2 times per day on a regular basis.
6. How To Reduce Cellulite In A Month – Seaweed
Seaweed is a natural exfoliating agent that can help to improve skin texture, stimulate the blood circulation, and flush out harmful toxic substances from the body. This in turn can help a lot in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- First, you can try taking seaweed baths to relieve the appearance of cellulite. Add 4 sheets of seaweed to a bath tub filled with lukewarm water. Soak in the tub within about twenty minutes. Apply this method 2 times per week to achieve the maximum advantage.
- Mix together 3 tbsps. of ground seaweed  (you can buy it easily at health stores), ¼ cup each of extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt, and a few drops of any type of essential oil. Massage a little bit of this combination on the infected area within about ten minutes before you take a shower. After showering, apply moisturizer as usual. Follow this remedy one time per day for several weeks. You can store excessive combination in a mason jar for the next usages.
Keep reading the article for more tips on how to reduce cellulite on bum, arms, legs and thighs that we introduce in the article today. All of these remedies come from nature and are very easy to follow, so you should not concern anything about the possible negative side effects.
7. Juniper Oil
Juniper oil provides detoxifying properties and can aid a lot in reducing the fluid retention, thus can help to reduce cellulite effectively. Try these steps for how to reduce cellulite on thighs, legs, arms, and bum naturally at home with the help of juniper oil:
- Mix 10 – 15 drops of juniper oil in ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Massage the liquid onto your infected area within about ten minutes.
- Apply this tip 2 times per day. After a month, you will notice your skin is firmer and softer at the same time
8. How To Reduce Cellulite In A Month – Coffee Ground
Coarse coffee grounds could be effectively used as an exfoliating scrub for removing dead skin cells and regenerating brand new, healthy cells. In addition, consuming coffee can aid a lot in increasing your blood circulation. Try these tips to reduce cellulite at the comfort of your own home naturally:
- Mix together ¼ cup of coffee grounds, 3 tbsps. of sugar and 2 tbsps. of melted coconut oil to create a paste. Use a little bit of this paste to massage directly onto the infected skin area for several minutes with firm pressure. Last, wash it off using lukewarm water. Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times per week till you achieve the best results as desired. You can store the excessive in a glass jar for the next usage.
- Another choice is to prepare a wrap with olive oil and coffee. Heat a little extra-virgin olive oil and ½ cup of coffee grounds in the microwave within about twenty seconds. Spread the warm combination on the cellulite and use plastic wrap to cover it. Let it stay within about half an hour, and then use warm water to wash it off. Apply this method 2 times per week till you notice improvement.
For more tips on how to reduce cellulite in a month naturally at home, keep reading the article and we will help you deal with your own case naturally without having to spend too much time, money, and efforts. Let’s keep going on with Healthy Guide!
9. How To Reduce Cellulite In A Month – Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper is a fat-burning food. It has the ability to naturally heat up the body, increase blood circulation and boost metabolism. Plus, it helps get rid of bad skin cells and replace them with strong healthy cells.
In addition, regular consumption of cayenne pepper can help eliminate toxins from the body and reduce the appearance of cellulite in the thighs.
- Add 1 – 2 tsps. of powdered cayenne pepper, fresh-squeezed juice from 1 lemon and 1 tsp. of grated ginger to a glass of warm water and combine them well.
- Consume the cellulite detox drink 1 or 2 times per day for 1 or 2 months.
Keep reading the article for more useful tips on how to reduce cellulite in a week naturally at home that we would like to introduce in the entire article today and try to make use as soon as possible for good!
10. Dry Brushing
This is the last tip on how to reduce cellulite in a week that we would like to encourage readers of Healthy Guide to try making use at home to overcome the appearance of cellulite.
Dry brushing is one of the easiest home remedies you can use to clear cellulite in your arms, legs, bum, and thighs. Although many people attest to its efficiency, it is not backed by scientific evidence.
The process of dry brushing can help to improve lymphatic drainage and blood circulation, as well as remove the build-up of toxic substances from the inside of your body.
In addition, it is considered that the improved blood flow to your skin makes it appear plump. Therefore, it can help to reduce your skin’s appearance of cellulite.
- Before beginning, you need to ensure that your skin and the brush are both dry.
- Gently brush from your shoulders down to your feet, concentrating more on skin regions where come with the most cellulite. Remember to brush from right to left side of your body and keep the brushing movements focused toward your heart to boost the blood circulation.
- Apply this dry brushing for about 5 minutes.
- Last, shower to rinse off the impurities and dead skin cells.
- Apply this method one time per day before taking a shower for a few months or till you see the improvement as desired in the skin texture.
Note: Make sure to opt for a body brush made with natural fibers.
After reading this interesting article and applying some of the natural treatments above, we hope that you can make use of them to say goodbye to your current cellulite issue instantly and effectively. Actually, all of these methods have been reported to help reduce the severity of the issue without causing any unwanted side effect. Therefore, you can try applying any of these ways at the comfort of your own home right now. For more useful information, check out the page How To on our site.
Leave a Reply