Are you afraid to go out to parties or to meet people due to the blemishes problem on your facial skin? The best solution for you is not to sit at your own home behind the door and hide from the world outside. You need to look for a better method that can help you get clear and clean skin and get your confidence back! Blemishes can appear on your facial skin due to a lot of reasons. We will reveal the causes of this condition below. We will also take a look at the best natural home remedies for blemishes on face, cheeks, nose, and legs. Keep reading to find out the key for your current issue.
- 44 Ways to Lighten Your Skin Naturally in 2 Weeks that Work for People at All Ages / 25 Home Remedies For Warts On Face, Neck, Hands And Feet
Before learning about effective ways to cure your blemishes issue, you need to know what causes this problem and when to see a doctor. Now, keep reading on Healthy Guide!
I. What Are The Causes Of Blemishes?
Blemishes appear due to a major reason – the excess production of oil on skin. They are majorly the aftermath of the acne bursts. The pimples go away but the scars still exist on your skin, making you remember them forever.
The cause of blemishes is the clogging of pores with excess oil and dead skin cells, resulting in acnes. As this issue occurs in the epidermis’s upper layers, we get blackheads and whiteheads. Nevertheless, as this happens in the inner layers, we see the appearance of acnes. Acne leaves the skin inflamed and red, which then becomes the blemishes once the pimples go away.
Pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and pustules could be categorized as blemishes as well – triggered by clogged pores. The unsightly blemishes can occur everywhere on our body skin but are most common on the back, shoulders, neck, and face.
Blemishes can occur as dark spots or skin discoloration, generally due to the acne breakouts. They could also be attributed to factors, such as aging, sun exposure, poor diet, improper skin care, genetics, and hormonal imbalance.
Everyone knows that waiting for the pimples to vanish and expecting the blemishes do not appear is not the real solution. Some things will be never able to fix themselves, and pimple is one thing like that. Curing them appropriately may be the single method you can make use to ensure that they do not come back to haunt you. This article will give you the best ways to remove blemishes naturally without forcing you to spend too much time and efforts.
The market is now flooded with products that are promised to help you struggle with blemishes, but they are often chemical-based and costly. Instead, you can come to nature to find out ways to clear the blemishes and pamper your skin as well.
II. Home Remedies For Blemishes On Face, Nose, Cheeks, And Legs
This article will become the key for your life – a real social lifesaver! At the first sight of the blemishes, you think of over-the-counter products and drugs that are specifically formulated for treating blemish. However, these chemical-laden stuff tend to lead to dryness, flaking, and even skin irritation. Making use of some natural solutions is the best option that will be safe and give you the same results as medications if you follow exactly the procedure step by step. Check out for the best natural home remedies for blemishes on cheeks, face, nose, and legs and try at your own home!
1. Lemon Juice
This is first one among natural home remedies for blemishes on legs, cheeks, face, and nose that we would like to reveal in this article and encourage readers to apply!
Lemon juice can work very well like a wonderful skin-lightening home remedy for reducing hyperpigmentation and dark spots due to its bleaching effect.
The excellent content of citric acid in lemon can help to remove excessive oil, exfoliate the skin, and kill acne-causing bacteria. It can also help a lot in minimizing the appearance of large pores and smoothening the skin.
- You can try mixing together equal parts of tomato juice and lemon juice. For extra exfoliation, add 1 tbsp. of oatmeal (or not, according to your own demand). Apply the mixture onto the area of skin that needs to be fixed. Let it stay within about fifteen minutes, and then wash it off. Apply this method every day, or 3 – 4 times per week for about 30 days or till you get good improvements as desired.
- Alternatively, try combining ¼ tsp. each of organic honey and lemon juice. Use it to rub onto your skin and rinse it off after fifteen to twenty minutes. Repeat 2 – 3 times per week for 30 days or till you see desired results.
- Just try applying fresh lemon juice onto your skin and let it stay for fifteen to twenty minutes before washing it off. Apply this tip every day for about 4 weeks.
2. Tomato Juice
Being abundant in antioxidants and vitamin C, tomato juice is great for creating blemish-free and glowing skin. In addition, it can help a lot in shrinking large pores and curing acne thanks to its astringent properties. Tomatoes are also beneficial for clearing suntan thanks to their rich content of lycopene. Follow these home remedies for blemishes at home with the help of tomato juice:
- Use tomato pulp to massage your skin.
- Let it stay for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash it off with cool water.
- Apply this simple tip every day for several weeks or till you see the improvements as desired.
To have healthy and clear skin, also add fresh tomatoes into your diet every day.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is very abundant in alpha hydroxy acids and hence it can help a lot in clearing blemishes and lightening dark spots. Moreover, it can help to balance the skin’s pH levels, open clogged pores, and reduce the excessive oils.
Thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, apple cider vinegar also can help to fight against acne breakouts. Try these tips and steps at home as one of the best natural home remedies for blemishes on legs, cheeks, face, and nose:
- Mix together 3 parts water and 1 part organic apple cider vinegar together. If it seems too strong, try increasing the amount of water as needed.
- In this solution, dip a cotton ball and use it to dab onto the affected region.
- Let it stay for ten to fifteen minutes, and then rinse it off.
Use 2 – 3 times per day till the blemish fades away.
4. Natural Home Remedies For Blemishes – Potato
Potato juice has starch that can aid a lot in reducing pigmentation. It can also help to diminish the dark circles under eyes. Follow these steps as one of the natural home remedies for blemishes on legs, face, nose, and cheeks soon at home:
- Peel and grate a small-size potato. Extract the potato juice with a cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- Soak a cotton ball into the juice and use it to apply onto your skin.
- Let it stay within about fifteen to twenty minutes before washing it off.
- Apply this tip every day for about 30 days or till you get the desired results.
5. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth, also called multani mitti, is excellent in exfoliating the skin to clear dead skin cells and stop the blemishes. It can also absorb excessive oil and it contains a skin-lightening effect as well.
- Try mixing 1 tsp. each of sandalwood powder and tomato juice in 2 tsps. of fuller’s earth to get a smooth paste. Spread it onto your skin evenly, and let it stay within about fifteen to twenty minutes before washing it off.
- Add a fine amount of lemon juice, cucumber juice, green tea, rose water, or just plain water to 2 tbsps. of fuller’s earth to create a smooth paste. Use it to apply onto your skin and let it stay within about fifteen to twenty minutes before washing it off.
Use either of these as natural home remedies for blemishes on face, nose, cheeks, and legs 1 – 2 times per week till you see the desired results.
6. Aloe Vera
The succulent aloe vera gel has polysaccharides that can help to boost the growth of new skin cells and aid a lot in healing blemishes and scars.
In addition, aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help the natural acne treatments a lot. This is actually one among the best natural home remedies for blemishes on cheeks, face, nose, and legs that people should not skip at all costs!
- Try creating a mixture of 2 tbsps. of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp. each of sugar and lemon juice. Use it to rub gently onto your skin; allow it to stay within fifteen minutes and then wash it off. Do this 2 – 3 times per week till you see the blemishes disappeared.
- Extract an aloe leaf to get the fresh aloe vera gel and use it to apply onto your skin. Let it stay till it completely dries before rinsing it off. Apply this method every day for about at least 30 days.
Strawberries are jam-packed with antioxidants and nutrients that can aid in maintaining clear skin. Being very abundant in ellagic acid, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, and vitamin C, it can help to exfoliate dead skin, fade scars, and fight acne. Follow these tips at home to see the improvement as this is also among the best natural home remedies for blemishes on cheeks, legs, face, and nose to try at home:
- Mash 2 or 3 strawberries using a fork.
- Mix the strawberries with 2 tsps. each of organic honey and plain yogurt.
- Add 1 tbsp. of ground oatmeal.
- Use it to rub onto your face and neck gently and let it stay within ten to fifteen minutes.
- After that, use a warm washcloth to wipe it off. This will help a lot in opening the clogged pores.
- Apply this article twice a week at least for several weeks.
8. Orange Peel
Orange peel can work very well as a natural bleach, helping to brighten the skin, as well as clear blemishes and acne scars. It can also help a lot in reducing suntan. Moreover, being abundant in antioxidants and vitamin C, it can help to tone your skin and leave a youthful glow.
- Mix 2 tsps. of orange peel powder with 1 tsp. each of plain yogurt and organic honey.
- Spread the paste onto your skin’s surface.
- Let it stay within about fifteen minutes before washing it off.
- Apply this method 2 to 3 times per week till you notice the positive results.
You can either buy orange peel powder from any health food store, or you can try making it at home by drying orange peels in the sunlight for 3 – 5 days. After that, you can grind them to a fine powder.
9. Natural Home Remedies For Blemishes On Face – Cucumber
Cucumber can sooth the skin and it is also an astringent that can help to open your pores and help in clearing blemishes and scars. It can help to improve skin texture and reduce inflammation thanks to the antioxidant and its vitamin C content.
- You can simply try applying fresh juice extracted from a cucumber on your skin with a cotton ball. Let it stay within twenty to thirty minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water. Apply this tip every day for at least 30 days.
- Blend ½ cup of peeled and chopped cucumber in a food processor and a blender along with 3 tbsps. of lemon juice. Use this paste to apply onto your skin and let it stay within twenty minutes or more before washing it off using cool water. Apply this tip every day till your blemishes go away.
10. Best Home Remedies For Blemishes On Nose – Banana Peel
This is the last one but not the least natural home remedies for blemishes on nose, face, cheeks, and legs that we would like to introduce in this article!
According to a study , bananas and banana peels contain strong anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in reducing the inflammation and redness caused by pimples. In addition, they are jam-packed with antioxidants and potassium that are necessary for our skin.
- Rub the inside of a ripe banana’s peel onto the affected area for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Let it stay as long as possible; and then use clean water to wash it off.
- Repeat 3 times per day till you see the blemishes on your face go away.
To prevent blemishes, try consuming a skin-healthy diet, taking more proper care of your skin, protecting your skin against sun damage, and drinking a lot of water. In addition, if you have blemishes due to pimples and acnes , ensure that you will rinse your face 2 times per day with a gentle face wash or soap and avoid picking at or squeezing the pimples.
11. Natural Home Remedies For Blemishes On Nose And Face – Calamine Lotion
– Calamine lotion
– Apply the lotion to the blemish directly and let it stay.
How Often You Should Do This
– Reapply every few hours.
How It Works?
– Calamine lotion is composed of zinc that can help to absorb excessive oil and clear the acnes as well as the accompanying blemishes. Zinc is very necessary for treating acnes so that this lotion will work very well.
You can get rid of blemishes by applying one or more of these simple natural home remedies for blemishes on nose, face, cheeks, and legs as we mentioned above. We wonder if readers can find the suitable remedies for your skin issue after reading this article. If you have any idea about the writing or if you know any other useful natural cures for blemishes, remember to share them with other readers by leaving your comments in the section below. For more useful health and beauty tricks, remember to visit our How To Page regularly.