There are some sexual health problems among men that can affect their sex life, including problems with ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and infertility. Sexual health problems are common and they can be treated.
- Sexual Health Information For Teens – Top 14 Tips For Teenagers/ Top 37 Things Women Need To Know About Sexual Health
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the best information related to sexual healthcare for men. So, if you are concerned about this topic, you should keep both of your eyes on this interesting article right now.
- 1. The Most Common Men’s Sexual Health Issue Is Erectile Dysfunction
- 2. Erectile Dysfunction Can Be Caused By Emotional Or Psychological Problems
- 3. A Vasectomy Is A Permanent Form Of Birth Control
- 4. How To Improve Male Sexual Performance
- 5. Many Infertility Cases Involve Male Infertility
- 6. Supplements For Men’s Sexual Health
- 7. How To Increase Sperm Count
1. The Most Common Men’s Sexual Health Issue Is Erectile Dysfunction
This should be the first one among facts related to sexual healthcare for men that we want to mention in this article. According to a study , erectile dysfunction is a condition that patients have difficulty in maintaining an erection for sex. This sexual health problem is mainly caused by high blood pressure, which are common among older men. Besides, other factors that can increase the risk of getting erectile dysfunction include smoking, surgeries involving prostate cancer, certain medications and using alcohol or drugs. The treatment for erectile dysfunction involves medications. If a medication does not work, patients can try several non-surgical options to boost an erection by increasing blood flow.
List of 29 Tips How To Treat Impotence And Premature Ejaculation Using Home Remedies will show you some of the home remedies for impotence and premature ejaculation, so check it out!
2. Erectile Dysfunction Can Be Caused By Emotional Or Psychological Problems
Depression, stress or other emotional problems can cause sexual dysfunction in men. If erectile dysfunction is not caused by physiological problems, doctors will evaluate the patient’s problem in the context of their emotional or mental well-being. Sex therapists can work with patients as well as their partners to deal with psychosocial causes of erectile dysfunction with the aim of restoring the normal sexual functioning.
Read on Check Out How Depression Can Affect Sexual Health Right Here With Us! To discover some of the ways on how depression affects sexual health.
3. A Vasectomy Is A Permanent Form Of Birth Control
When it comes to sexual healthcare for men, you should not skip this fact. A vasectomy is a simple surgical procedure that can be used as a permanent form of birth control in men in order to prevent pregnancy. During this procedure, the surgeon cuts the tubes that are responsible for transporting sperm within the men’s reproductive system. This procedure is very effective in preventing pregnancy. As a result, it is considered as a permanent form of male birth control that you should not look down.
If you want to know unwanted side effects of using birth control pills, read on 17 Emotional & Negative Side Effects Of Birth Control Pills For Breastfeeding
4. How To Improve Male Sexual Performance
If you want to improve sexual performance in bed, you should consider applying the following natural ways to stay firmer and last longer in bed.
- Exercise: Regular exercise can help improve your sexual activity by keeping your heart healthy. About 30 minutes per day of exercise, such as swimming and running can help boost your libido.
- Eating certain fruits and vegetables: Some foods can help enhance blood flow. You should consider consuming onions, garlic, bananas, peppers, chilies, etc.
- Getting some sun: Sunlight can reduce the production of melatonin, hence increasing sexual desire. Get outside and let the sun hit your skin in order to increase your sex drive.
- Reducing stress: According to a research , stress can negatively affect your libido by increasing the heart rate and blood pressure. Both of them can damage to your sexual health. Therefore, you should try to reduce stress as soon as possible. Also, you should talk to your partner about your problems.
- Avoiding bad habits: Smoking and drinking alcohol can affect your sexual health. As a result, cutting down your alcohol intake and quitting smoking can help you improve performance.
- Paying special attention to your partner: It can help men turn on or slow them down.
- Masturbation: You may need some practice if you cannot last as long as you want in bed. And, masturbation can also be helpful in improving your longevity. Nonetheless, the way you masturbate can have negative effects. In case you rush through it, you can reduce the time you last in bed.
To know some of the best ways to help men and women last longer in bed, read on Top 18 Ways To Last Longer In Bed For Men And Women
5. Many Infertility Cases Involve Male Infertility
If you are looking for sexual healthcare for men, you should know that many infertility cases involve male infertility. Many factors can lead to male infertility, including anatomical abnormalities, low sperm production, genetic diseases, testicular trauma and immunological diseases. You can find the exact cause of infertility by performing lab tests, a physical evaluation, imagery and semen analysis.
If you want to know more about sexual health, you should continue to read the rest of this article and then consider applying for good.
6. Supplements For Men’s Sexual Health
This is another tip on sexual healthcare for men that you should not look down, yet try to make use for good. There are some supplements that help improve sexual health. They include:
- DHEA: It is a hormone that is produced by the adrenal glands. The body uses it to produce sex hormones. Taking this supplement daily can benefit people who have decreased libido. It can improve sexual function, and simultaneously reduce the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Fenugreek: This herbal extract has been found to increase libido after the use of six weeks. According to a study, 63% of the men who take fenugreek had a boost in sexual performance. Besides, it also boosts the sexual recovery time and promotes greater muscle strength, well-being and overall energy.
- Ginseng: According to a research , ginseng has been found to improve sexual health, including libido, sexual performance and sperm quality. It can be used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- L-citrulline: It is a common amino acid that you can find in men’s health stores. L-citrulline supplement can be used to treat mild erectile dysfunction. Also, men reported to have more sex after taking this supplement.
- Maca: Maca has been found to improve sexual function. According to a study, 40% of men who took supplements of maca plant for 3 months had a stronger sex drive and improved sperm formation.
- Yohimbine: Using yohimbine can help widen the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure, hence increasing your sexual health, maintaining firmer erections, and dealing with erectile dysfunction. Researchers showed that men who take 18mg of Yohimbine daily can get rid of erectile dysfunction. In most cases, this supplement does not cause unwanted side effects.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E supplements can help improve the quality of sperm. Over 50% of the men improved the sperm motility and formation, and 11% of men were able to make their partner get pregnant.
7. How To Increase Sperm Count
This is the last one among tips on sexual healthcare for men that we want to mention in this article. To improve fertility and increase sperm count in men, you should make some dietary and lifestyle changes. They include:
- Getting enough vitamin C: Adequate intake of vitamin C can help deal with oxidative stress and improve semen quality. A study showed that infertile men who took 1,000mg of vitamin C twice per day for up to 2 months had increased sperm count by 100% and sperm motility by 92%.
- Getting enough zinc: Zinc is known as an essential mineral and you can find it in animal foods, such as fish, meat, eggs and shellfish. Adequate zinc intake can help improve male fertility. A study found that the deficiency of zinc is associated with reduced testosterone levels, increased risk of developing male infertility and poor sperm quality.
- Consuming ashwagandha: This herb can be used to improve male fertility by increasing testosterone levels. A study found that men with low sperm count who took 675mg of ashwagandha root extract daily for 3 months improved fertility. Especially, it increased sperm count by about 167%, sperm motility by 57% and semen volume by 53%.
- Trying tribulus terrestris: It is a medicinal herb that can be used to increase male fertility. A study found that men with low sperm count who took 6g of tribulus root daily for about 2 months had better erectile function and libido . However, its aphrodisiac properties can have long-term risks.
- Getting enough vitamin D: It is another vitamin that can increase your testosterone levels. A study found that men with low testosterone levels took 3,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily for one year had higher testosterone levels by 25%. Besides, high vitamin D levels are also associated with greater sperm motility.
After reading this interesting article, we hope that all of my readers, especially male readers, can know some of the best information related to sexual healthcare for men. If you think that this list is helpful and can help other men around you who are concerned about men’s health, you should share this list with them as soon as possible. Also, if you have any ideas about this topic, feel free to share it with other readers by leaving your comments in the comment box below. For further sexual health tips and facts, visit our Sexual Health Category regularly.