Libido is known as a person’s desire for sexual activity. Lack of libido may be more common in female than male, but it can affect both sexes. According to a study, about 32% of women and 15% of men do not have desire to have sex regularly. And, in this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the best ways on how to increase female libido fast naturally.
- 16 Best Natural Essential Oils For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment/ List Of 37 Natural Aphrodisiacs For Men Health That Actually Work
List Of Simple Ways On How To Increase Female Libido
A low libido can occur in any period of your life. Some reasons for that are depression, stress, being overweight, relationship issues, drug or alcohol use, prescription medications, and sleep apnea. If you have little to no sex drive, you can make use of natural remedies to increase libido. There are several things you can do to help increase female libido and improve your sex life.
1. Eat Some Certain Fruits
This should be the first one among best ways on how to increase female libido naturally that we want to mention in this article. Some certain fruits are known as libido-boosting foods. Also, these foods contain essential vitamins and minerals that help increase blood circulation to the genitals and simultaneously improve sex life.
- Watermelon: This fruit have been found to have a viagra effect. It contains phytonutrients such as beta-carotene, lycopene and citrulline that help relax blood vessels and improve libido.
- Bananas: Consuming bananas can help increase the levels of female hormone that help improve sex drive
List of 51 Best Diet And Foods For Sex Power For Men And Women will show you some of the best foods that can help increase sex power for both men and women, so check it out!
2. How To Increase Female Libido Fast – Yoga
If you are looking for ways on how to increase female libido fast, you should not miss yoga. Apart from helping you become more flexible, yoga can also boost a libido. Besides, it can also increase blood flow to your sexual orgasms, hence improving your orgasms. Especially, the Kneeling Core Plank is good for boosting female sex drive.
Read on 10 Best And Simple Pregnancy Yoga Poses For Pregnant Women to discover some of the simplest yoga poses that pregnant women should apply.
3. Reduce Stress
Stress can affect the sex drive in both men and women. Especially, women are susceptible to the effects that stress may have on their sex life. To reduce stress, women can try doing sports activities, practicing tai chi, or yoga.
To know some of the best ways that can help relieve stress naturally, read on Top 48 Best Home Remedies For Stress Relief And Removal
4. Eat Some Certain Foods
By adding some certain foods to your diet plan, you can increase your sex drive naturally and effectively. They include:
- Collagen-rich foods: In women, the lack of collagen can cause a looser vaginal wall. To increase the collagen production, consume more collagen-rich foods and take a collagen supplement.
- Nutmeg, clove and saffron: These spices are packed with antioxidants, which can help improve libido and sexual dysfunction in female.
- Brazil nuts: These nuts are rich in selenium, which is very important for keeping testosterone levels healthy and increasing serotonin production.
- High-quality protein: Protein-rich foods such as wild-caught fish, eggs, poultry and grass-fed lamb or beef can help to boost your libido and mood.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek helps to increase the sexual desire. Consuming fenugreek can help improve sexual pleasure and libido as well as increase testosterone levels.
- Maca root: According to a study , consuming Maca root can help increase sexual desire and reduce sexual dysfunction.
- Chocolate: It has been seen as a symbol of desire due to its ability to increase sexual pleasure. Studies found that chocolate can boost the release of chemicals such as phenylethylamine and serotonin, which produce mood-lifting and aphrodisiac effects.
- Yohimbine bark: An alkaloid found in the Yohimbine bark has been found to act as a natural Viagra that helps you maintain an erection and increase the quality of an erection.
If you want to know some of the best foods that can help increase sex drive in both men and women, read on Top 27 Best Foods That Increase Sex Drive In Men And Women
5. Foods To Avoid For Increased Libido
When it comes to learning how to increase female libido after 50 and women’s health, you should try to avoid some certain foods. They include:
- Processed foods: Processed foods are associated with obesity and low libido. Therefore, you need to avoid processed foods and replace them with whole options.
- High-sodium foods: Foods rich in sodium can cause high blood pressure and simultaneously reduce the blood flow to the sex organs.
- Factory-farmed meats: They may interfere with increased hormone production. So, you should avoid these meats and choose organic foods for a healthy libido.
- Conventional dairy: Milk, cheese as well as other dairy products can contain synthetic hormones that may have negative effects on testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Sugar: Sugar negatively affects sex hormones. Studies found that the consumption of glucose can reduce the testosterone levels by 25 percent.
- Alcohol: Drinking alcoholic beverages can reduce sexual desire, sensitivity and arousal. Instead, according to a study , you should have one glass of red wine. The antioxidants found in red wine can help increase blood circulation to your arousal areas.
- Caffeine: If you are having libido issues, you should avoid foods containing caffeine because they can increase cortisol levels, which may induce stress and lower libido. Coffee can be a great option for a healthy life, but you should keep it under control and simultaneously avoid consuming caffeinated products about 6 hours before bedtime.
- Microwaveable popcorn: The chemicals found in microwave popcorn have been associated with a decreased sex drive and sperm counts for men.
6. How To Increase Female Libido Naturally – Have Plenty Of Sleep
People with a hectic lifestyle may not have enough time to sleep. Also, being busy makes it hard to have time for sex. Women who have to balance their work with caring for young children often feel exhausted, so they can have reduced sex drive. Therefore, it is necessary to boost your sex drive by having at least 7 hours of night sleep.
7. Stick To A Glass Of Wine
It may sound strange when it comes to learning how to increase female libido instantly, but it actually works. Drinking a glass of wine can help increase your interest in sex. But, keep in mind that too much alcohol can negatively affect your ability to have sex and even inhibit your ability to orgasm.
8. Boost Your Self-Confidence
This is another great way on how to increase female libido fast that you should not look down, yet try to apply for good. Having a poor self-image can prevent you from enjoying sex. To increase your self-esteem and your libido, you can focus on your attributes and the pleasure experienced during sexual intercourse.
9. Do Kegels
According to a research , doing Kegel exercises can help tighten your pelvic muscles and increase libido. You can do these exercises a few times a day whenever and wherever you are. Start with at least 4 reps of two-second holds, about 3 times a day, and gradually increase to 10-second holds.
10. Take Supplements
Taking supplements is known as one of the best ways on how to increase female libido instantly that you should not look down. There are some supplements women with low libido can consider taking:
- Panax ginseng: It is recommended to take 1,000mg once daily through menopause.
- Maca: It is recommended to take 500mg about 3 times daily. It is particularly helpful for low libido caused by psychotropic drugs.
- Ashwagandha: It is recommended to take 500mg once or twice daily in order to treat female sexual distress.
- Iron: It is recommended to take 25–30mg daily, especially if you suffer from iron deficiency anemia. However, taking iron supplements can lead to constipation, so be careful.
- Gingko biloba: It is recommended to take 200mg daily. It is particularly effective in dealing with antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
11. Communicate With Your Partner
After having an argument with your partner, you may not be in the mood for sex and unresolved conflicts can negatively affect your sex life. Especially, for women, it is very important to have sensing emotional closeness for sexual intimacy. And, communication is important for building trust.
Do you want to discover other great ways on how to increase female libido after 50? Keep both of your eyes on the rest of this interesting article and then consider applying any of these natural remedies as soon as possible, especially if you experience low libido.
12. How To Increase Female Libido Instantly – Use Arousal Aids
Another great way on how to increase female libido that you should try is to use arousal aids. There are many lubricants, massage oils, gels and sex toys that can help increase your libido. While arousal gels help increase pleasurable sensations, the gels help boost sensitivity and increase enjoyment during intimacy.
13. Essential Oils
When it comes to learning how to increase female libido naturally, women with low libido can consider making use of essential oils. They include:
- Jasmine oil: It is known as a libido-boosting aromatherapy blend that helps increase behavioral arousal and positive mood.
- Clary sage oil: it may be a great option when it comes to treating low libido caused by menopause  and issues with mood. It can help reduce depression and simultaneously regulate cortisol levels, hence increasing libido.
- Neroli oil: It helps improve menopausal symptoms, reduce blood pressure and increase sexual desire in postmenopausal women.
- Fennel oil: It is known as a female libido booster that helps increase female libido naturally.
14. How To Increase Female Libido After 50 – Have Maintenance Sex
When you do not have sex regularly, your body may forget about its sex drive. So, keep the juices flowing in order to help your own libido. Allow your partner to touch you in a sexual way, whether you want to make love or not. Nerves involved in sexual excitement may be stimulated and you will be able to increase libido.
After reading this interesting article, we hope that all of my female readers can find the best solutions to increase their libido. If you know other natural remedies for low libido, remember to share them with other readers by leaving your comments in the comment section below. If you want to know more about sexual issues, remember to visit our Sexual Health Category.