Christmas is a season of celebration, and also a season where couples exchange love and look forward to sweet memories. However, in many cases, sexual health encounters and challenges can happen and spoil Christmas. When it comes to health encounters, we should focus mostly on the penis. This is because in some cases, the penis does not behave as it should. The reason for that is the penis has a connection with men’s mind, body and self-esteem.
- Top 37 Things Women Need To Know About Sexual Health/ Let’s Discover Top 15 Body Myths That Are Hurting Your Sexual Health
List Of Sexual Health Encounters That Can Spoil Christmas For Couples
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the sexual health encounters that can spoil Christmas for couples. Actually, you can find them common in your sexual life. Therefore, you should keep both of your eyes on this interesting article right now.
1. Premature Ejaculation Problems
This should be the first one among sexual health encounters that can spoil Christmas for couples that we want to mention in this article. Nowadays, many husbands can start and finish sexual performance in a few minutes while many wives take longer time to get prepared emotionally and physically as well as orgasm. However, reaching ejaculating and orgasm at the desired time is what many couples want to know. To deal with premature ejaculation, you need to take series of steps, which must be well understood.
Read on 29 Tips How To Treat Impotence And Premature Ejaculation Using Home Remedies to discover some of the best home remedies for impotence and premature ejaculation.
2. The Drugs For Premature Ejaculation
Many men are looking for immediate and easy solutions to premature ejaculation problems. However, you should not take drugs for premature ejaculation for two reasons. Firstly, sex is the most natural activity of a man and it should be kept natural. Secondly, using some of these drugs has been found to cause unwanted side effects, even in some cases, outweigh their advantages. Some side effects include psychiatric problems, increased body weight, skin reactions, lower sex-drive, stomach upset, nausea, headache, and weakness. When it comes to herbal drugs for premature ejaculation problems, some of them are stimulants and they also have unwanted side effects that may be dangerous for men.
List of 18 Tips How To Treat Premature Ejaculation Naturally At Home Without Medicine will show you some of the home remedies for premature ejaculation, so check it out!
3. The Quick Solutions For Premature Ejaculation
Contrary to the belief of many people, there are not sudden quick solutions for premature ejaculation. Instead, you can consider natural solutions that are simple, practical and free of cost. If you want to deal with premature ejaculation naturally, you have to be willing to spend efforts and time, and then wait to achieve the desired results.
- Use anesthetic gel: Anesthetic gel can helps reduce the sensitivity of the penis, hence lasting the time before a man ejaculates. This gel has been found to work, but it has also been found to dull women’s sensitivity. Women not only feel nothing, but they may also not reach orgasm. Besides, using anesthetic gel can lead to skin redness, rashes and soreness. Plus, this practice is also dangerous since some of these gels have unwanted side effects such as skin diseases, psychiatric problems, and changes in body weight.
- Use special condoms: Another quick solution is to use some condoms that are formulated to prevent premature ejaculation. The problem is that this kind of condom can pose some risks for males who are sensitive to a few chemicals. Therefore, it is better to consult a doctor before using drugs or gel.
To know some of the best tips that can help you put on a condom without going soft, read on 7 Tips On How To Put On A Condom Without Breaking It, Without Going Soft And Without Being Awkward
- Use a testicular restraint: Testicular restraint is a small device that can be worn in order to prevent quick ejaculation during sexual intercourse. However, this device is cumbersome, and it can lead to discomfort that can subsist after sexual intercourse.
- Stop and start technique: This is a psychosexual technique where a man stops thrusting when he is preparing to ejaculate. He will wait until the urge to ejaculate and the feeling of enjoyment goes down. Then, he will start again, and stop thrusting just before ejaculation. He can repeat this process 3-4 times. According to a study , this is a great way to control ejaculation, and when a man does this exercise regularly, his control over ejaculation will be improved.
- Have a good communication: Couples should discuss sexual health problems like premature ejaculation and then both of them are involved in finding solutions. Once you have a good communication with your partner, you would have less pressure to have sex because pressure before or during sex can make men have premature ejaculation. Keep in mind that it is better for men to be relaxed.
- Change sex positions: It has been reported that some men can delay ejaculation when they change sex positions. When premature ejaculation occurs due to stress and anxiety, breathing techniques are also helpful. During sex, the body always tries to deeply breathe. But men, as they want to control everything, so they try to fight it. Then, staying in control can make you lose control over your ejaculation. To deal with this, try taking deep breaths during sexual intercourse in order to help in controlling ejaculation.
If you want to know simple tips that can help men increase blood flow the penis, read on Top 17 Simple Tips How to Increase Blood Flow to Penis Naturally
4. Lack Of Female Libido
When it comes to learning sexual health encounters that can spoil Christmas for couples, lack of female libido is one of them. Lack of sexual desire is most common in females in their 50s and 60s. It also occurs in younger women. There are lots of reasons for lower female libido including work exhaustion, body image issues, psychological distress, birth control, relationship conflicts, and antidepressants, etc.
5. Balanitis And Peyronie Disease
It is the swelling of the head and the foreskin of the penis. It is often common during Christmas. This is because many men do not have good toilet hygiene. To deal with this, ensure that your partner urinates and cleans up right away after sex. It is also recommended for a man to consume 2 raw tomatoes daily.
According to a research , Peyronie disease is an abnormal bend in the penis occurring during erection. In this disease, fibrous scar tissues develop in the deep penis’s tissues. The cause for that is unknown. It can occur due to a previous injury to the penis. Also, men are at increased risk of developing this disease after surgery or prostate cancer treatment. This disease is uncommon. It affects men who are from 40 to 60 and even older.
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
These sexually transmitted diseases can spread rapidly. Most men discover these diseases when they have pain along the penis’s base. These diseases are most often caused by spreading a bacterial infection that often occurs in the prostate, the urethra or the bladder. Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea infections often cause the problem. Some other things that increase the risk include enlarged prostate and having sex with many partners without using condoms.
If you want to discover other common sexual health encounters that can spoil Christmas for couples, you should continue to read the rest of this article and then try to deal with them as soon as possible.
7. Low Testosterone
According to a study , testosterone is one of the most important sex hormones that is responsible for men’s characteristics such as facial hair, body hair, pubic hair and muscles. This sex hormone also helps in maintaining sperm production, sex drive and bone health. Therefore, low testosterone can lead to a reduction in sex drive, low sperm count, poor erections and enlarged breasts. Besides, low testosterone may cause body fat gain and body hair loss. Long- term low testosterone can also cause osteoporosis, less energy, mood changes, and smaller testes.
8. Extreme Vaginal Dryness
Lubrication difficulties are common in women from 16 to 49. After hormonal changes and menopause, problems with lubrication can make sex painful and uncomfortable; therefore, you should not ignore this problem. Vaginal dryness can be caused by certain medications, dehydration, hormone level changes, and exclusive breastfeeding. To deal with this, using a good lubricant and focusing on foreplay may be helpful.
9. Painful Sex
This is the last one among sexual health encounters that can spoil Christmas for couples that we want to mention in this article. About 45% of married women have painful sex. It is often reported by females of all ages, but it is less common in females from the ages of 30 to 49. After menopause  and hormonal changes, rates steadily climb up. Another reason for painful sex in women within all age is that their partners skip foreplay.
After reading this entire article, we hope that all of my readers can know sexual health encounters that can spoil Christmas for couples. After that, all of you can try to deal with these encounters as soon as possible for better sexual life. Also, if you have any ideas about this topic, you can leave your comments in the comment section below. One more thing, for further sexual health tips and facts, you can visit our Sexual Health Category.