Impotence is a sexual condition in which men cannot achieve or maintain an erection during their sexual intercourse. Symptoms of impotence may also include low sexual desire or libido. A man is diagnosed to have impotence if this sexual condition lasts for over a few weeks or months. The treatments for impotence include prescription medications, implants, vacuum pumps, and surgery, yet many men with impotence prefer natural options.
- 18 Tips How To Treat Premature Ejaculation Naturally At Home Without Medicine/ 14 Tips How To Increase Female Libido Fast, Naturally, Instantly After 50
List Of Simple Ways On How To Treat Impotence And Premature Ejaculation
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the best ways that can help you get rid of the symptoms of impotence and premature ejaculation naturally and effectively. Actually, these home remedies have been found to be effective in treating sexual problems and improve sexual activity without causing any unwanted side effects, so you can feel secure when applying any of these home remedies at home.
I. Causes Of Impotence
Impotence is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for sexual intercourse. The disorder can be at any age, yet is more common in men who are over 75. When sexual arousal is a complex process that includes emotions, hormones, nerves, blood vessels, and muscles, a malfunction in any of these factors can contribute to impotence. Stress, psychological issues and exhaustion can also lead to impotence.
Some reasons for impotence include:
- Clogged blood vessels or heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome, including high cholesterol and insulin levels and blood pressure,
- Multiple sclerosis
- Excess fat around the waist
- Parkinson’s disease
- Peyronie’s disease
- Low testosterone
- Certain prescription drugs
- Spinal cord or brain injuries
- Certain kinds of surgery on the bladder or prostate
List of 26 Best Healthy Smoothies For Diabetes Treatment And Relief will show you some of the best smoothies that you can easily make at home for diabetes treatment, so check it out!
II. Symptoms Of Impotence
Some common symptoms of impotence are:
- Inability to achieve or maintain an erection
- Difficulty in having an orgasm
- Low sexual desire
- Pain during sex
- Problems with normal ejaculation
Read on 51 Best Diet And Foods For Sex Power For Men And Women to discover some of the best foods for sex power for both men and women.
III. How To Treat Impotence
For those who want to seek natural treatments for impotence, here are some natural remedies that may be effective in treating the impotence and improving sexual health
1. How To Treat Impotence – Red Ginseng
This is the first way on how to treat impotence and premature ejaculation that we want to mention in this article. Red ginseng has been proven to be effective in treating impotence. This is because red ginseng extract contains a compound called ginsenosides that have action to improve erection. The effectiveness of red ginseng is highest for those who have high lipids in their metabolic syndrome and blood. Besides, this herb also contains anti-inflammatory power, which helps improve blood circulation and lung function. The recommended dosages range from 600 to 1,000mg three times per day.
To know some of the common causes of erectile dysfunction, read on Top 36 Common And Leading Erectile Dysfunction Causes
2. Limit The Intake Of Alcohol
If you do not know how to treat impotence using home remedies, you should remember to limit your alcohol consumption. Alcohol is a depressant and it can lead to both temporary and permanent impotence. The central nervous system is required for releasing nitric oxide, which is a chemical for maintaining an erection. And, heavy consumption of alcohol can depress the central nervous system, causing low sexual desire or libido.
If you want to know some of the best ways that can help you get rid of alcohol addiction at home, read on 22 Tips How To Get Rid Of Alcohol Addiction Forever Naturally At Home
There are a few lifestyle changes that can help treat impotence, and exercise is the impotence treatment that can be the best effective. Exercise helps improve blood circulation, which is important for a strong erection, and simultaneously increases blood pressure. Besides, weight-bearing exercise can help increase the production of testosterone, which is a hormone required for sex drive and erectile strength.
4. Essential Oils
Some essential oils are good for impotence because they can help improve blood circulation and improve libido. They include rose essential oil, sandalwood essential oil, yalng ylang essential oil, etc. These oils smell lovely and help improve your libido. You can inhale these essential oils from the bottle, mix them with a carrier oil before rubbing on your legs or abdomen, or diffuse them in the air.
5. How To Treat Impotence- Reduce Stress
When it comes to learning how to treat impotence using home remedies, you should try to reduce your levels of stress. Stress can reduce desire for sex and affect blood circulation by increasing inflammation. To deal with stress, you can try doing the following ways:
- Taking time to rest, nap or meditate
- Spending more time outdoors
- Engaging in social activities
6. Have A Healthy Diet
The foods you consume can have a direct effect on erectile dysfunction. A diet rich in whole grains, fish, fruits, and vegetables, and with fewer servings of refined grains and red meat helps reduce the risk of developing impotence. Besides, a healthy diet also helps men maintain their healthy body weight. According to a study, obesity, eating inflammatory foods and nutrient deficiencies can increase the risk of developing diabetes and vascular disease, which are two factors that lead to impotence.
Here are foods that can help increase blood circulation, and treat impotence:
- Foods high in fiber: According to a study , foods like seeds, nuts, fruits, and vegetables support detoxification and hormone production that can improve impotence.
- Vitamin E- rich foods: Foods like wheat germ and green leafy vegetables can help increase blood flow to the penis.
- Foods high in zinc: Foods like pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, beef, and lamb can help increase the levels of testosterone.
- Brazil nuts: They are rich in selenium, which helps maintain healthy testosterone levels.
- Nuts & seeds: They can help improve libido.
Addition to this, there are some foods that can make your disorder worse. Therefore, it is important for men with impotence to avoid consuming the following foods:
- Refined vegetable oils: They increase inflammation and even worsen your sexual problem.
- Trans fats: The fats found in fried or packaged foods can contribute to inflammation, affecting the causes of your impotence.
- Packaged foods: Chemicals found in these foods can affect your sexual performance.
- Too much caffeine: It can affect your sexual performance.
7. Have Enough Sleep
Having poor sleep can lead to impotence; as a result, having enough sleep is a great way on how to treat impotence and premature ejaculation. A study emphasized the relationship between sleep and the sexual function. It noted that low testosterone levels are associated with impotence. As a result, having a set sleep schedule is a great remedy for impotence.
Fresh onion juice has been found to treat medicine-induced sexual dysfunction. Therefore, if you are looking for simple ways on how to treat impotence using home remedies, you should not miss onions.
- Slice 1-2 white onions and slightly fry them in clarified butter until they become brown.
- Consume them with 1 tbsp. of honey before eating dinner.
- Repeat this remedy daily for a month.
- Chop 2 large onions and then steep them in 2 cups of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Drink ½ cup of this liquid
- Repeat this remedy three times daily for a month.
9. Pomegranate Juice
According to a study about pomegranate health benefits , the antioxidant-rich pomegranate can help increase blood circulation, reduce stress and protect men against impotence. The study suggested that drinking 3.87ml of pomegranate juice concentrate daily for 2 weeks can help increase intracavernous blood circulation and simultaneously smooth muscle relaxation.
- Drink a cup of pomegranate juice on a daily basis.
- Take pomegranate supplements after consulting your doctor
10. How To Treat Impotence- Garlic
Garlic is one of the natural treatments for impotence. This is because garlic contains allicin, which helps increase blood flow. To use garlic as impotence treatment, you can try any of the following methods:
- Chew 3-4 garlic cloves daily.
- Use this remedy 3-4 months.
- Mix a few cloves of garlic with a bit of clarified butter
- Slightly heat it on low flame until the garlic turns golden brown.
- Consume these garlic cloves on a daily basis.
- Mix together 1 tsp. each of cayenne pepper powder and garlic powder.
- Consume it with water several hours before bedtime.
- Repeat this remedy daily.
Ginger contains aphrodisiac properties, which help treat impotency and premature ejaculation by increasing blood circulation.
- Mix ½ tsp. of ginger juice and 1 tbsp. of raw honey with one boiled egg.
- Consume this mixture once per day before bedtime.
- Repeat this remedy for a month.
- Mix 2 tsp. each of raw honey and ginger paste.
- Consume it three times per day for 1-2 months.
- Drink 2-3 cups of ginger tea on a daily basis.
If you want to discover other effective ways on how to treat impotence and premature ejaculation, you should continue to keep both of your eyes on the rest of this article and then try to apply any of these natural remedies as soon as possible.
Another great way on how to treat impotence using home remedies is to use DHEA. DHEA is a natural hormone that is produced by the adrenal glands. Then, it can be converted into both testosterone and estrogen in the body. According to a study, men with impotence were more likely to have reduced levels of DHEA.
Magnesium can be used to effectively treat impotence permanently. Magnesium is good for the heart health and reducing the symptoms associated with depression, diabetes and anxiety. The easiest way to do this is using a transdermal magnesium spray. To make a homemade magnesium spray, you can take the following steps:
- Boil up 2 cups of water and then add 2 cups of magnesium chloride flakes.
- Mix it well until the flakes are dissolved.
- Let it cool down before pouring the solution into a spray bottle.
- Shake it well before applying 8-10 spray’s on the skin.
- Leave it on for about an hour before showering.
- Repeat this remedy once a day.
14. Cayenne Pepper
It is a powerful treatment for impotence because it can increase blood circulation throughout the body, hence reducing blood pressure and treating low sexual desire. You can add cayenne pepper to your daily dishes or take it in capsule form 2-3 times per day before a meal.
15. How To Treat Impotence- Maca Root
When it comes to learning how to treat impotence using home remedies, you should keep in mind that Maca root helps people suffering from low libido. It boosts the energy levels and stamina and simultaneously keeps you relaxed. You can use maca root to make a tincture or tea or maca powder or capsules. Most people notice an improvement within a few days, but give it more than 1-2 weeks to really kick in.
Carrots contain carotenoids, vitamins, and minerals that help increase testosterone levels. Actually, this is known as one of the best ways on how to treat impotence that you should not look down.
- Blend 3 medium-sized carrots, ½ medium beetroot, 3 celery stalks, and 1-2 garlic cloves.
- Consume a glass of this juice
- Repeat this remedy once or twice daily.
- Drink 2 tbsp. of grated carrot mixed in a glass of warm milk.
- Include some raw carrots in daily diet.
17. Muira Puama
Muira puama is a flowering bush that has been used to treat digestive problems, joint pain and impotence for years. You can buy muira puama at health stores. For dosages, you just need to follow the directions labelled on the bottle.
18. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be used to treat impotence. It works to reduce the pain and swelling of the prostate gland and repair damaged blood vessels in the penis. Besides, apple cider vinegar can help increase testosterone levels, hence helping treat impotence. Simply, mix 1 tbsp. of organic apple cider vinegar with some raw honey and lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Drink this solution 20 minutes before eating. Repeat this remedy 3 times per day. Alternatively, you can try apple cider vinegar capsules instead. Take 2-3 capsules per day 20 minutes before eating.
19. Saw Palmetto
Another great way on how to treat impotence and premature ejaculation using home remedies is to make use of saw palmetto. Actually, saw palmetto is a great home remedy for impotence, particularly in case this sexual problem is caused by benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostatitis. According to a research , it helps reduce the inflammation and swelling of the prostate and is especially helpful for those who cannot get an erection. You can buy this herb online or at health food stores.
20. How To Treat Impotence- Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed is another great way on how to treat impotence and premature dysfunction. And, humans have been using it as an aphrodisiac enhancer. It helps men treat impotence by increasing the levels of nitric oxide and testosterone. You can buy this plant from health food stores or online retailers.
21. Quit Smoking
For many men, quitting smoking is a great natural remedy for impotence, especially when impotence is resulted from blood supply to the penis becoming restricted due to narrowing or blockage of the arteries. If you smoke, consult your doctor about prescription aids that can help you quit smoking.
Consuming oysters is known to be effective in treating sexual problems thanks to their high content of zinc. To use oysters for impotence treatment, you can try either of the following methods:
- Firstly, turn on oven 10 minutes before processing.
- Remove 3 live oysters from their shells and cut them into small pieces.
- Then, boil 100ml fresh milk, 1 tsp. of onion, and 1 celery with some salt and pepper.
- Let this sauce cool before applying on oyster.
- Next, sprinkle the sauce on the oyster and cover with ½ cup of cheese and chili powder.
- Bake them about 10 minutes and enjoy
- Wash 200g fresh oyster meat
- Then, drain them and add fish sauce to oyster.
- Chop some fresh lemongrass into small pieces
- Next, mix oyster with lemongrass for half an hour.
- Finally, boil oysters with some oil.
This may sound strange when it comes to learning how to treat impotence using home remedies, but it actually works. Bromelain, an enzyme present in bananas, has been found to help improve sexual desire. Besides, bananas also contain B vitamins and potassium, which help increase the body’s energy. Simply, eat 2-3 bananas per day or follow the instructions below:
- Peel the banana and add yogurt, milk, and raw honey.
- Then, add some ice and blend this mixture for 1 minute.
- Mix this mixture with crushed peanuts and enjoy it.
- Repeat this process daily before bedtime until symptoms of impotence are gone.
24. How To Treat Impotence- Acupuncture
Many studies show positive results when using acupuncture to treat impotence, making it one of the most effective ways on how to treat impotence with home remedies. Studies showed that acupuncture helped improve erections in 39% of participants. The risks of acupuncture are reduced if it is provided by an experienced acupuncturist.
According to a research , L-arginine is an amino acid that helps make protein and nitric oxide. Studies found that nitric oxide can relax blood vessels to improve erection and is required for healthy sexual activity. About 31% of men with impotence taking 5g of L-arginine per day had improvements in sexual power. Another study showed that the combination of L-arginine and other medications was safe and effective for the symptoms of impotence.
26. Rhodiola Rosea
A study found that Rhodiola rosea may be effective in treating impotence. Therefore, if you are looking for great ways on how to treat impotence using home remedies, you should give this herb a try! It is recommended to take 150- 200 mg per day for about three months in order to improve sexual function. Besides, this herb has been found to reduce fatigue and improve energy.
This supplement taken from the African yohimbe tree’s bark has been found to have positive effects on sexual activity. However, you should be careful when using this supplement because it can cause unwanted side effects, including high heart rate and blood pressure, tremor and irritability. If you decide to use yohimbe, consult your doctor beforehand.
Actually, this is known as one of the best ways on how to treat impotence and premature ejaculation that you should not look down, yet try to make use for good.
28. Check Your Prescriptions
Many medications can cause impotence, including antihistamines, blood pressure drugs, tranquilizers, antidepressants, cimetidine and appetite suppressants. Therefore, you should ask your doctor whether any of these prescriptions you take could contribute to impotence. If one of these dugs you take has impotence as an unwanted side effect, your doctor can prescribe a different one.
29. Try Masturbation
This is the last but very important way on how to treat impotence using home remedies that we want to mention in this article and want all of my male readers who have impotence to apply for good. Performance anxiety can contribute to your impotence. And, masturbation  may be helpful by re-teaching you the ways to achieve your own pleasure. Next, you can bring that ability into a sexual activity with your partner. By doing this solution, you can change your focus from sexual performance to mutually pleasurable interaction.
Keep in mind that impotence is a common sexual condition and it can be treated. After reading this article and applying some of these home remedies for impotence, we believe that you can successfully treat your impotence and become better in the bedroom once again. In addition, because impotence is closely tied to depression, diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure, you should go to the doctor to check whether you are suffering from these diseases.
If you have any idea about this article or you know other simple ways on how to treat impotence apart from those as we mentioned above, share them with other readers by leaving your comments in the comment section below. For further information about sexual health, remember to visit our Sexual Health Category regularly.