Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men. It affects about 30% of males, regardless of ethnicity, age or socio-economic condition. Luckily, there are some natural ways that can help you treat premature ejaculation without the need for drugs or medical treatments.
- Top 27 Best Foods That Increase Sex Drive In Men And Women/ 51 Best Diet And Foods For Sex Power For Men And Women
List Of Simple Ways On How To Treat Premature Ejaculation Without Medicine
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some natural ways that can help men get rid of the symptoms of premature ejaculation and last longer in bed.
I. Causes Of Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation can occur because of the following factors:
- Over- sensitive genital skin
- Extreme arousal
- Hyperactive reflexes
- Infrequent sexual activity
- Performance anxiety
- Infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate
- Use of alcohol or other stimulants.
Read on Top 36 Common And Leading Erectile Dysfunction Causes to discover some of the common causes of erectile dysfunction.
II. How To Treat Premature Ejaculation
Here are the most practical ways that can help treat premature ejaculation and improve sexual health without needing to use medications.
1. Topical Creams
This is the first one among great ways on how to treat premature ejaculation naturally that we want to mention in this article. There are some topical anesthetic creams that contain a numbing property. According to a study , using these topical creams can help treat premature ejaculation by slowing down climax and reducing sensation. Simply, apply the cream to the penis about 10-15 minutes before sex. However, using these creams can cause mild burning sensation, mild pain, a temporary sensitivity loss and decreased libido.
To know some of the natural aphrodisiacs that are good for men’s heath in bed, read on List Of 37 Natural Aphrodisiacs For Men Health That Actually Work
2. Take Zinc Supplements
Apart supporting cell growth and healthy immunity, zinc also helps boost the libido and energy. According to a study, zinc supplements can help improve sexual isues, including premature ejaculation. So, it is recommended to take 11mg of zinc daily to improve ejaculation time. However, taking too much zinc can cause diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, as well as kidney and stomach damage.
List of Top 18 Ways To Last Longer In Bed For Men And Women will show you some of the simplest ways that help men and women last longer in bed, so check it out!
3. How To Treat Premature Ejaculation Without Medicine – Use Lidocaine Spray
When it comes to learning how to treat premature ejaculation at home, you should try this solution. Using lidocaine spray can help you get rid of premature ejaculation by reducing hypersensitivity and desensitizing the penis. Simply, use the spray about 10- 15 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
If you want to know some of the best essential oils for treating erectile dysfunction, read on 16 Best Natural Essential Oils For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
4. Pause-Squeeze Technique
According to a research , this technique may be helpful in treating premature ejaculation, making it one of the best ways on how to treat premature ejaculation permanently you should try out. When you feel you are coming to ejaculate, have your partner squeeze your penis’s end for several seconds until you do not want to climax anymore. To get the best results, repeat this process a few times.
5. Pelvic Floor Exercises
Having strong pelvic floor muscles can help you treat premature ejaculation. To perform pelvic floor exercises, you can try taking the following steps:
- Find the right pelvic floor muscles by tightening the muscles that stop the stream while peeing.
- While laying down, contract these muscles for 3 seconds, and relax them for 3 seconds.
- Repeat this process at least 30 times a day.
- Note: Gradually increase the time of practising. Also, remember to breathe and focus on your pelvic floor muscles while relax your thighs, abs or buttocks.
6. How To Treat Premature Ejaculation At Home – ‘Climax Control’ Condoms
If you do not know how to treat premature ejaculation without medicine, you should try using special condoms. Generally, condoms can reduce sensitivity and simultaneously prevent early ejaculation. But, you can try using climax control condoms that either have a numbing property to delay climax or are made from a thicker latex material.
Learn More: 9 Tips How To Have An Orgasm For Men And Women
III. Foods That Help Treat Premature Ejaculation
There are some foods that can help you reduce the symptoms of premature ejaculation and last longer in bed. So, if you want to treat premature ejaculation through diet, you should include the following foods to your diet plan. They are:
This fruit works as the Viagra. It can relax the blood vessels without causing any side effects. The secret behind its power is the phytonutrient called citrulline, which helps increase the libido. To use watermelon for treating premature ejaculation, you need to take the following steps:
- Cut watermelon into a few small pieces.
- Then, sprinkle some ginger powder and salt onto these watermelon pieces.
- Enjoy this mouth-watering dish or add it to any of your fruit salads.
2. Saffron, Ginger, Almonds And Cardamom
According to a study about home remedies for premature ejaculation , saffron can be used to treat premature ejaculation. It has many carotenoids, which work as antioxidants to prevent the body from cancers, infections and immune modulators. For treating premature ejaculation, your body needs some essential minerals such as zinc, iron, phosphorus, manganese, and selenium, and all of which are found in saffron. To try this natural remedy, take the following steps:
- Soak 10 almonds overnight in a bowl of water.
- The next morning, peel off the skin before blending the almonds with a cup of hot milk.
- Then, add a little ginger, saffron and cardamom to it.
- Drink this solution every morning.
- Note: This remedy is not good for people who want to lose weight, people with a problem with gallstones.
3. Seeds Of Green Onions
This may sound strange when it comes to learning how to treat premature ejaculation permanently, but it actually does work. The seeds of green onions can be used to reduce the premature ejaculation symptoms. These seeds contain an antioxidant called Quercetin, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine powers. Vitamin C found in these seeds helps enhance the number of sperms, and provides relief from the symptoms of early ejaculation.
- Firstly, crush the seeds and soak the powder in 5 tsp. of water for about 3 hours.
- Consume this mixture before having food.
- Note: This remedy is not good for those with heartburn or gastric reflux disease.
4. How To Treat Premature Ejaculation Without Medicine – Cinnamon
This is another great way on how to treat premature ejaculation at home that you should not miss. Cinnamon can be used to treat premature ejaculation caused by simple digestive problems. To stop premature ejaculation using cinnamon, you just need to take the following steps:
- Take 2 tbsp. of powdered cinnamon and 5 tbsp. of water.
- Mix them well and then consume it twice a day after eating.
- Note: This remedy is not good for those who are diabetic or those who undergo surgery recently.
5. Ginger And Honey
Ginger is known for its ability to treat sexual problems, including premature ejaculation. When you combine ginger and honey, you will have a great solution for increasing libido, and sexual performance.
- Grate 1 tbsp. of ginger and then mix it with some honey.
- Consume this mixture on a daily basis for a month.
- Note: This remedy is not good for those with a history of kidney stones or those with diabetes.
If you want to discover other effective ways on how to treat premature ejaculation naturally at home, you should keep both of your eyes on this article right now and then try to apply any of these natural remedies for good.
This herb is known as one of the most effective treatments for premature ejaculation. It can enhance the organs’ strength and simultaneously improve the stamina. Therefore, this herb can be used to cure male impotence and premature ejaculation. This herb can also improve blood circulation, helping men achieve longer duration during sex.
- Firstly, mix 1 tsp. of Ashwagandha root and 1 tsp. of raw honey in a glass of milk.
- Consume this mixture on a regular basis.
- Note: This remedy is not good for those with a medical history of anxiety, depression, diabetes, insomnia, and hypertension.
Another one among great ways on how to treat premature ejaculation without medicine, you should not look down oysters, yet try to consume more of them for good. The zinc found in oysters is responsible for keeping sperm count and testosterone levels healthy. Besides, according to a research , zinc can help increase the libido.
- Mix the oysters with a bowl of water
- Bring it to a boil till they become plump
- Allow it to cool down before straining the mixture.
- Then, boil one quart of milk and add 2 tbsp. of butter, 1 tsp. of salt and ¼ tsp. of white pepper.
- Now, add the strained oyster liquid to it and then boil the mixture.
- Add the oyster mixture, let it cool down before consuming.
- Note: This remedy is not good for those with have high levels of iron or heart disorder.
8. How To Treat Premature Ejaculation At Home – Nutmeg
Nutmeg can be used to treat various illnesses, including premature ejaculation. Zinc found in nutmeg helps improve the sexual competence. Therefore, if you are looking for ways on how to treat premature ejaculation permanently, you should not miss this ingredient.
- Firstly, boil 1 1/2l of water.
- Add a few pumpkin seeds, 5 garlic cloves and 2 grated potatoes to the boiling water
- Boil for 10 minutes
- When the ingredients are tender, let it cool down before consuming the soup.
The avocado has been found to treat premature ejaculation. The only thing you need to do is to eat it raw or try the following recipe.
- Have a bowl of chopped onions, tomatoes, avocados, etc.
- Then, mix fresh mint, orange juice and fennel seeds.
- Consume this dish.
- Note: This dish is not good for those with latex allergy.
10. Pumpkin Seeds
Consuming pumpkin seeds can help increase your sexual performance thanks to its high content of magnesium, which helps increase testosterone levels. Besides, the unsaturated fats found in pumpkin seeds are good for blood flow, and they can be helpful in preventing premature ejaculation.
- Clean the pumpkin seeds properly before letting them dry out in the sun.
- Then, roast these seeds with olive oil
- Finally, mix them with pepper and salt for consumption.
The fruit is rich in essential minerals and vitamins, which help treat sexual dysfunction as well as stomach problems. The components that help treat premature ejaculation are estradiol and flavonoids, which can help improve sperm quality. For premature ejaculation treatment, you just need to include dates in your breakfast or consume them with milk before bedtime. However, dates are not good for those with fructose intolerant or diabetes.
12. How To Treat Premature Ejaculation At Home – Asparagus And Milk
This is the last but very important one among great ways on how to treat premature ejaculation without medicine that we want to mention in this article. The amount of zinc found in asparagus is important for producing testosterone  while vitamin A is required for regulating sex hormones. Besides, this herb also contains vitamin B3, which helps increase blood circulation in the body while vitamin C helps improve blood circulation in the penis.
- Mix 2 tsp. of powdered Asparagus in a cup of milk.
- Then, bring it to a boil for 15 minutes
- Strain the mixture and consume it 3 times a day.
- Note: This remedy is not good for those with a low metabolism.
After reading this article, we hope that all of my male readers, especially those who are diagnosed with premature ejaculation can find some of these remedies above helpful. Also, if you know other great ways on how to treat premature ejaculation permanently, share them with us by leaving your comments below. Also, if you want to know more about sexual health, remember to visit our Sexual Health Category.