Yoga is amazing because it helps you find a balance in your physical, mental and emotional world. By teaching us to enjoy each moment, yoga helps you have better connect with yourself and your partner physically, mentally and sexually. Now, if you want to improve sexual health by practising yoga, you should keep both of your eyes on this article.
- 18 Tips How To Treat Premature Ejaculation Naturally At Home Without Medicine/ 19 Tips How To Tighten Vagina Naturally And Keep It Tight At Home
List Of Simple Ways On How To Use Yoga To Improve Sexual Health
In this article, Healthy Guide will show you some of the best ways that can help you know how to use yoga to improve sexual health. All of these yoga poses are effective in increasing the energy and increasing your libido without causing any unwanted side effects. Also, these poses are simple and you can practise them at the comfort of your own home whenever and wherever you are.
I. Positive Effects Of Yoga On Sexual Health
Yoga tones up the body, lowers the stress levels, and simultaneously increases the energy. But, do you know that yoga can help increase your libido and improve your sex life? Actually, yoga improves the sexual health by teaching you ways to inhabit our bodies, making you become more aware of yourself, more comfortable with intimacy and touch. Understanding your specific needs allows you to reclaim your sexuality. A study suggested that a regular yoga practice helps improve a few aspects of sexual function in women, including orgasm, desire, arousal and overall satisfaction. Therefore, spending some time on performing yoga poses can help you deal with some sexual problems that you can experience.
1. Reduce Stress And Fatigue
When it comes to leaning how to use yoga to improve sexual health, you should not forget the fact that yoga can help reduce stress and fatigue. Stress and fatigue can affect your sexual desire. Doing yoga regularly has been proven to reduce stress and simultaneously give you more energy.
Read on 20 Facts – How Stress Affects The Body And Health to discover some of the negative effects of stress on the body and health.
2. Improve Concentration And Awareness
Yoga stimulates you to be in the present moment, hence improving concentration and awareness. Therefore, if you find yourself thinking about something else during sex, you should learn techniques, including focusing the breath, to make you get back to the present.
3. Increase The Flexibility And Control
Flexibility can be increased through yoga poses, which allow you to have wider range of motion. You can spend hours each day on performing yoga poses to improve circulation and blood flow, increasing sensitivity. Some yoga poses can control the pelvic area and strengthen these muscles.
List of 24 Tips How To Boost Female Sex Drive Fast Naturally After 50 & Menopause will show you some of the natural ways that can help you increase female sex drive after 50 and menopause, so check it out!
4. Increase Your Body Awareness
This is another great way on how to use yoga to improve sexual health that you should not look down. Yoga requires you to move the body in specific ways. Therefore, by performing yoga poses, you can learn to correct the alignment in your body and adjust yourself. This can develop the mind-body connection, hence making you more confident about your own body.
To know some of the benefits of advanced PC muscle exercises for men, read on Top 7 Benefits & Best Advanced PC Muscle Exercises For Male That Work
5. Improve Your Body Image
Feeling good about yourself is very important for a healthy sexual life. When you perform yoga poses, you will become familiar with your body. Also, you learn to accept the strength and weakness of your body. At the same time, you will be able to develop your muscle tone, making you look and feel better. This is in fact a very important power of yoga for sexual health life that you should never look down at all costs!
6. Reduce Premature Ejaculation
A research showed that men with premature ejaculation who had a regular yoga practice had significant improvements. Yoga has been found to be a safe, and effective option for premature ejaculation.
If you want to know some of the best home remedies for impotence and premature ejaculation, read on 29 Tips How To Treat Impotence And Premature Ejaculation Using Home Remedies
7. Improve Chronic Pelvic Pain
A study suggests that practising yoga can help women reduce chronic pelvic pain. Teaching women who suffer from chronic pelvic pain to perform yoga poses for pain management can help in improving their sexual function.
II. Yoga Poses For Increasing Libido
There are many yoga poses that can help you increase blood flow to the pelvic region, making this region come more alive. As a result, you will have a love-fuelled time with your partner.
The following yoga poses are for both beginners and experienced yogis. By practicing regularly, they will help improve flexibility and increase self-confidence and body awareness, making you feel more comfortable and confident in your sexual life.
1. Cobra Pose
This should be the first pose on how to use yoga to improve sexual health that we want to mention in this article. Cobra pose helps you to give and receive love. Also, according to a study , it is found to increase overall energy.
- Firstly, lie on your abdomen.
- Place your hands on the floor with your palms down and beneath your shoulders.
- Then, place the forehead on the floor with your elbows close to your body.
- Inhale and lift your upper chest and head off the ground. Curl backward so that your pelvis presses into the floor.
- Hold this position for a while breathing.
- Next, keep lifting until the body’s parts above your navel are off the floor
- Slightly bending back while lifting.
- Finally, lower your head and body back to the floor.
Read More: 10 Best And Simple Pregnancy Yoga Poses For Pregnant Women
2. Bound Angle Pose
This yoga pose can help deal with low libido, open the hips and stretch the inner thighs. After that, people will have lower level of anxiety and feel a sense of intimacy and natural openness. Besides, it also improves blood circulation to the pelvic area right away, which is directly linked to higher arousal level.
- Firstly, bring soles together, bend your knees and let them drop towards the floor.
- Hole onto your toes using both of your hands.
- Inhale and lengthen your torso
- Exhale and then hinge toward from your hips so that your head lowers towards toes
- Hold this pose for 10 breaths
- Note: This yoga pose can also be performed by lying flat on the back with a reclined position.
3. Eagle Pose
When releasing the legs, the blood will come flooding through the cervix, preparing your whole area for better life. Holding this pose requires steadiness and poise, which may be helpful, especially if you have stress. Then, you can stay present and enjoy the great moments.
- Firstly, ground down through left foot when bending same knee.
- Raise right foot and cross it over left knee
- Then, bring front of your right foot around left calf.
- Now, tuck the tailbone down, and sink into legs in a slow way.
- Inhale arms ahead and cross left arm over right arm, fold your forearms at elbow to bring palms together.
- Finally, raise elbows towards the sky
- Hold this pose for 5 breaths, release and transfer to other side
4. Happy Baby Pose
According to a study about health benefits of happy baby pose , this yoga pose is great for reducing stress and anxiety. It releases the lower back, and simultaneously stretches the spine and hamstrings. Besides, it also helps in reducing fatigue while calming your nervous system.
- Firstly, draw your knees toward the armpits while you bend your elbows.
- Stack your ankles over your knees and simultaneously flex your feet.
- Then, lengthen your spine and keep pressing your low back into the yoga mat.
5. Downward Dog Pose
This yoga pose invigorates the body and calms the mind. It increases confidence and tones up muscles, making you feel strong and relaxed. Besides, this pose will reduce muscle tension in the back and simultaneously improve overall flexibility.
- Firstly, take feet hip width apart, and draw your heels towards the floor.
- Spread your hands at top of mat, drawing your tailbone towards back of mat so that it lengthens through spine and creates an inverted V shape.
- Then, draw your shoulders away from ears and relax your neck.
- Hold this pose for 5-10 breaths.
If you want to know other great ways on how to use yoga to improve sexual health, you should continue to read the rest of this interesting article and then try to practise one or more of these yoga poses as soon as possible.
6. Upward Facing Bow Pose
This yoga pose is great for energizing your body, hence stimulating the nervous system by releasing adrenaline and activating the metabolism. This pose is also great for stretching your hip flexors, hence creating more intense and better orgasms.
- Firstly, place your feet close to your glutes.
- Then, place your hands shoulder-width apart, with index fingers pointing towards the body.
- When exhaling, press into your feet and hands and raise your hips skyward.
7. Cat/Cow Flow Pose
If you do not know how to use yoga to improve sexual health, you can try this yoga pose right away. You can strengthen Kegel muscles, which contract during orgasm by practicing this yoga pose. According to a research , strong Kegel muscles produce better orgasms.
- Start in Tabletop with your shoulders above your wrists, your hips over your knees.
- Inhale and arch back, raising your chest away from your belly so that the tailbone reaches the sky.
- Then, exhale and round back up, drawing your belly into spine, and separating shoulder blades.
- Repeat this yoga pose five times.
8. Bridge Pose
This yoga pose offers a hip flexor stretch. Also, it tones up the vagina and simultaneously improves orgasms. Actually, this pose is similar to performing a Kegel because you tighten the same pelvic muscles.
- Firstly, lie on your back, bend your knees, and then place feet hip width apart.
- Inhale your hips towards the sky.
- Interlace your fingers beneath your hips, drawing your shoulder blades together on the mat.
- Hold for about 10 breaths,
- Finally, take deep inhales and exhales.
9. Pigeon Pose
This yoga pose is great for reducing deep tension in your hips. By focusing on your breath, you will be able to enjoy the present moment. Also, this pose creates a sense of sexual intimacy with your loved one.
- Firstly, bring your left shin parallel to top of mat, and draw your heel closer to groin.
- Bring your right leg to create a straight line.
- Then, lower down to your forearms, and relax head in arms onto mat.
- Hold this pose for 10 breaths before you transfer to other side.
10. Shoulder Stand Pose
This yoga pose helps in increasing hormone production and balancing hypothalamus and thyroid glands. When the nervous system is activated, you will have a better sense of calm and serenity. Also, this pose can help you express all of your desires to your partner.
- Firstly, lift your chin away from your chest so that the distance between your neck and the floor fits two fingers.
- Make sure that your body’s weight is upon the shoulders, not the neck.
- Then, keep your fingertips pointing up, on the lower back.
- Finally, rotate the thighs inward and simultaneously flex your feet.
11. Wide-Legged Straddle Pose
According to a study , this yoga pose is great for low libido. It increases blood circulation to the pelvic area and simultaneously increases energy. Actually, this is known as one of the best ways on how to use yoga to improve sexual health that we want to mention in this article.
- Sit upright and spread your legs wide apart.
- Press back of your legs into floor, and place toes and knees towards sky.
- Inhale and lengthen your torso.
- Then, exhale and lean forward from your hips so that you can take hold of big toes.
- Hold for 10 breaths. Whenever inhaling, lengthen your torso. Whenever exhaling, extend your chest further forward when lowering down.
12. Lotus Pose
If you are looking for simple ways on how to use yoga to improve sexual health, you should give this pose a try!
- Cradle each leg into your arms while placing an elbow to support the knee and the other to support the ankle.
- Place the leg into Lotus position to stretch the gluteal muscles.
13. Triangle Pose
This is the last but very effective way on how to use yoga to improve sexual health that we want to mention in this article and want all of my readers, especially those with low libido to practise for good. This yoga pose helps strengthen the muscles in the hips and thighs, hence promoting hormonal balance.
- Firstly, stand on the nonslip floor or yoga mat and spread your feet widely apart.
- Point your toes to the top of the yoga mat while you pivot the left foot inward.
- Then, raise the arms to your sides so that they are parallel to the floor and your palms are facing down.
- When exhaling, fold at the right hip without allowing your torso to drop forward
- Bring the right arm to the outer shin if you are able to reach the floor.
- Next, turn the left palm over, letting your fingertips reach toward the sky, and gazing at the upward hand, creating a 90-degree triangle.
- After a few minutes, raise your torso and give your arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat this pose on the other side.
Actually, you can practice these yoga poses if you want to experience a loving intimacy and total relaxation. These yoga poses will help you increase your libido  without a doubt. Of course, if you have never practised yoga, it is better to check with your physician before you start a yoga program.
After reading this interesting article, we hope that all of my readers can know the effects of yoga on sexual health as well as some of the best yoga poses that you should consider practising if you want to improve your sexual life. If you think that this list is helpful and can help other people around you to improve sexual health through exercises, feel free to share this list with them as soon as possible. One more thing, if you know other great ways on how to use yoga to improve sexual health, remember to share them with us by leaving your comments in the comment box below.
Leave a Reply